Your favorite doppler?

I used sonine b last pregnancy and found Hb at 8w5d. I got it out yesterday 8w4d and after 10 mins found it clear as day. Highly recommend it!

Ha ha - when I had my son I became obsessed with McDs fries, So my friends from this site mocked that photo up for me :)

This time I'm wanting milk (which I usually hate) - so I guess I should update it ;)

I just wanted to update... I got my sonoline b today and found the hb in 2 minutes! This device is amazing. I had to pry myself away from it since I am limiting myself to once a week or when I am melting down (only just to hear it for a sec). I ordered it off of ebay and I am so happy that I did. Best money spent.

I just wanted to update... I got my sonoline b today and found the hb in 2 minutes! This device is amazing. I had to pry myself away from it since I am limiting myself to once a week or when I am melting down (only just to hear it for a sec). I ordered it off of ebay and I am so happy that I did. Best money spent.

Awesome! I listen to the girls usually once a week just to check on them :flower: It's fun. I too think its the best peace of mind I have bought.

I got my sonoline B 2 days ago. The first night I tried for about 10 minutes and could catch little bursts of "a galloping horse". Last night it took me less than two minutes to find it and get a solid reading of 156bpm. <3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->