Your favourite night-time nappy!

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Ive only used the BG v3 so far for her night nappy... Never leaked, so dont really wana try a different one just incase! What do you use for bedtime bum fluff? :rofl:

Bum Genius! Ive also used BBs but they are too pretty for bedtime so tend to just stick to the trusty BGs

i'm still on horrible *whispers*sposies! but the v3 will be my first over night bum fluff, i also plan on tryin one of my bb or fuzzi bunz as thet all are quite absorbant :thumbup: depending on how i find it when it comes i may use the BG AIO

xxxxxxxxxx

i'm still on horrible *whispers*sposies! but the v3 will be my first over night bum fluff, i also plan on tryin one of my bb or fuzzi bunz as thet all are quite absorbant :thumbup: depending on how i find it when it comes i may use the BG AIO

xxxxxxxxxx

Im tempted to try one of the naughty baby ones, but then don t wana incase it leaks and i have to end up changing her at 3am.. I guess if it aint broke dont fix it! I'll just have to order more BGs for the daytime! :D xxx

Oooo...I just posted about night use on the Fluffy Bum Club thread!

Sara - it's ok, I've been using my dispsoables up at night too! I hate them but didn't want to throw them away either. I nearly used my BG V3 tonight but chickened out last minute. Think tomorrow night I'm going to try my BG for the first time and keep what I have left of Pampers for emergencies iykwim!

x

Oooo...I just posted about night use on the Fluffy Bum Club thread!

Sara - it's ok, I've been using my dispsoables up at night too! I hate them but didn't want to throw them away either. I nearly used my BG V3 tonight but chickened out last minute. Think tomorrow night I'm going to try my BG for the first time and keep what I have left of Pampers for emergencies iykwim!

x

Thats what Im doing. Keeping my left over disposables for emergencies or long days out. Always handy to have a few. x

i'm gonna do that soon but i still have about 5 packs of sposies !! my nana didnt listen when i told her i had plenty and was changin to cloth soon !!! bless her!!

doubt i'd trust a naughhty baby - dont get me wrong they r fab for what they are but dont think they'd stand up to a night time!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

i'm gonna do that soon but i still have about 5 packs of sposies !! my nana didnt listen when i told her i had plenty and was changin to cloth soon !!! bless her!!

doubt i'd trust a naughhty baby - dont get me wrong they r fab for what they are but dont think they'd stand up to a night time!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

No... my thoughts exactly. Aww bless your nana! How sweet! :flower:

I use Goodmama's Goodnights......

psuper ace for night time as their spesh made for nights. x

I have been using the bumkins I just bought, they are working great... Havent leaked any poop either.

To be honest, lots of people say that BG V3's are great for night use so why not just stick with them hun? I will...use them just for night time!

I will do the same...think I'll end up just using BB, BG's and Itti's. The only other nappy I own is a Bambinex Teddy AIO and it's not working well on Deri so may see if anyone else would like to try it?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->