Your First Memories (You & OH)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What are your first memories of you & OH first meeting ...

I got with my OH at a BBQ ... I was the host! We'd been friends online for ages & having a pretty shitty time and always so nice, never my type though ... When he got to the BBQ I all of a sudden went quiet was shocked & telling myself to get a grip maybe it was just because of the friendly comfort he'd given me & we use to speak until all hours. anyway got drunk & he took advantage :rofl:

The weekend was over & we decided he would come back to mine the weekend after so the people I work for (forum & holiday site) invited us for lunch & drinks - really nice huose, lovely people & we just got hammered so bad Stu fell outside their front door :rofl: We got to my house & I had to carry him in after he sent me crashing to the floor that was :dohh: We went in & he hogged my toilet, he wasn't ill just very drunk - This was really the first 'together or not weekend' ... I needed a wee an of course I didn't want to leave him there but the cheeky fucker said "I'll come out if you make me a ham sarnie & a cuppa tea" :gun:

Do you think I should have ran then?? LOL

Won't forget it ever!

me and darren met at work, it was teh sexy blue strpies tht got me going...

nah seriously...

we met at work thro my sister, she told me he faniced me(lol how mature r we) o2 had a free texts day(lol!) so i got his number off my sis,and started texting him, we arranged 4 him 2 come up 2 mine 2 watch a dvd, he missed last bus and stayed at mine(slept fully clothed lol) and that was it really lol!:D

lol anno borin ******* me!!!

I met my hubby through the band that i play in, I'd returned from Oxford to live back at home, so returned to band and he had joined whilst i was away, i found him quite nice but was in a relationship at the time, apparently i kept flirting with him but then kept mentioning my boyfriend so he got completely confused! the first time we really spoke was when i was running late so i went straight to band in my work uniform bottle green Veterinary Nursing tunic and trousers, i had my name badge on which said 'Selena Carnell - Qualifed Veterinary Nurse' Tom came up to me and looked at my badge and said 'oh.. thats a bit of a boring job title!':devil: never say that to a vet nurse! so i walked off too shocked to really say anything and he walked off quickly realising what he has, and i said to my mate ' what a twat ! he just called my job boring!'

But we got talking vai the internet and got more and more involved, my mum hated my current boyfriend so i think i was looking for a way out, and a good vet friend said folow your heart, so i did, then next time i saw my boyfriend he told me i had to decide between him and Tom,

So 18m later i got married to Tom!:headspin:

Knew DH through work for a few years. Thought he was a bit of twat really... I remember chairing this management meeting with about a dozen people and he interupted me to point out a mucky mark on my jacket. :grrr:

Pretty much avoided him until he arranged a Kylie concert for folks at work and we became friends spending many months mostly whinging about our respective partners at the time!

Scared ourselves last night by realising that the Kylie concert was over 7 years ago! Feels like a new relationship still... which is ace. :headspin:

i charmed layla over the t'internet then we arranged to meet, i was 3 hours late so nervous i drank a pint of JD then i fell asleep(i had just done about 80 hours that week) i didn't leave!

I can remember when me and Rob used to chat over msn with webcams till the early hours of the morning.
He can be blames for me not getting work done for college! :rofl:

Me and Andy have been friends for about 13 years, he had just split up from his girlfriend and my ex had decided to see some village bike behind my back :gun:
Anyway, we were both there single and got chatting, i had ALOT to drink and went outside as i felt sick, got told to go behind the garage if i needed to be sick, i went and fell over and knocked myself out, next thing i knew i was in A&E with Andy, mum and dad looking over me! Lol :rofl:

Thats when he told me he liked me and wanted to be with me- when i woke up the next morning i couldn't remember him telling and wondered why he was so clingy! :rofl: and well............. in my bed! :blush:

Aww

Didnt have internet going in the world when we got together 13 years ago

We were best mates for a year then one night someone chatting him up so he pretended to kiss me and I went for it lol then thought I had to have him (sorry tmi) then I got my way,dumped my long term fella and Dave and I got together also dave had plenty of dosh at time and a nice car (no dosh now,lol) and shallow me thought this is better than the normal curry and chips and quick bonk in a car (he took me to posh resturant and hotel,lol) I thought I will stay with him as he is so quiet and sweet and romantic and 13 years on I am still in love totally with him.

Secret is being best mates and tbh if he had been dirt poor I still would have got with him,the above was tongue in cheek talk,lol

Bex

me and russ met through work he was a manager on on dept at morrisons and i was 17 year old dogs body he was 21 heheheh craddle snatcher one day my real mum walked into the store i sh*t myself had a panic attack when i was walking out he was at the desk and russ said hello i ingored him heheh so the nexct day day b4 christmas eve eve he turned up as i left my shift he was waiting my the tolleys (how romactic ) he offered me a lift i took it up or course swapped number i left town for a wk to go see my day over xmas when me i arrived i spent 35quid in 3day on txtmsg to him ehehhe chatted up each other when i came home we met up and he took me for a macdonals and sat chatting for hours and hours on the canal bank watching the stars 3 and half years later we are still together and still lovin it

DH started work in the same company but a different department to me and we used to say hello etc as we passed like you do to be polite.
To be honest I thought he was a lot older than 19 and had a child and a girlfriend (he didn't).
Anyhow, one of the girls was having a few leaving drinks in the pub and a few of us went and we got chatting and I got absolutely rat arsed and DH said he'd like to take me out properly just the two of us and all I could say was "I'm gonna be sick" :rofl: But I reminded him on the monday that he promised to take me out and he did and he paid for everything aww.

And here we are 7 years later, married for 2 years and our first child on the way. And I still love him to bits :hugs: even though he drives me round the bend most of the time lol.

Cx

i had a boyfriend of 4yrs he was a real bad lad and a bully to me too.
one night i had nough and was real upset he had been really nasty
i got a vip pass into the vip section in a bar then this lad (kris)walks upto me says "do i no you from somewhere"?

i was being stupid messing about with my mate so i out on a scotish accent and said "no im not from round her"
lol

then i realised he was weeeellllll fit.

my mate done one on me so he "looked after me"
i got a cab back with him we had a kiss and a 'fondle' in a entry by my mums house:blush:

i feel for him straight away i was hooked - he had a girlfriend he was living with round the corner but he told me she was a flat mate:dohh: i had a boyfirned but told him he was my ex

so we were both cheating but then i finished with my bf he finished with his gf he got a flat i moved in 3 weeks after meeting him

now 5yrs later here we are

awwwwwwwwwwwww i feel alll soppy - i wana go give him a hug now:hugs:

Our eyes met over the office about 7 years ago - :sick: , but we didn't actually get together until about 3 1/2 years ago. I always remind though how he fancied me from the moment he saw me:rofl:

Sinead

I met my OH in a bar on a night out with a friend. She knew the guy he was with from school. The guy he was with apparently said he thought I fancied him but he wasn't interrested so would OH like to get off with me!! I can tell you his friend was a smarmy ******* and I was not interested at all. I got very drunk as I won a bottle of cava for knowing the La Vida Loca meant crazy life. OH was trying to persuade me to go home with him all the way home in the taxi but I was having none of it. I changed my mind last minute! Thinking I would have a one night stand (my first ever!) I stayed over, but OH lived two mins walk from me and we spent evry night together from then until he moved in with me 6 weeks later. Neither of us were looking for anything as we had both had pretty shitty long term relationships not long before, but here we are nearly 8 years and two children later!

Just goes to show, I wasn't even going to go out that night, it was a spur of the moment thing!

i charmed layla over the t'internet then we arranged to meet, i was 3 hours late so nervous i drank a pint of JD then i fell asleep(i had just done about 80 hours that week) i didn't leave!

Yep, we were talking on a reading featival forum, there was a big meet one year at teh festival, after that we talked more online and he came up to see me one day and never left lol

x

Well where to start with my story

Ok here goes, I'd had a 7 year relationship and when i got out of that for reasons i wish not to disclose here, i went out with a go between for 6 months, i left him as he was just useless :dohh: :rofl:

Anyway moved and got into a new place with the children, managed to settle down with them and one weekend i went to my local social club with my sister. While there we met up with some friends and i invited them all back to my house for an after party, bought some beer off the bar and walked home with about 20 people. While there the music went on and we were having a laugh, started a mosh pit in my living room in which i got smacked in the nose by my now OH and sis got trodden on by her now OH.

It wasnt love at first sight for me i actually fancied his brother, but then i got to know him, sis went out with his brother and i realised we had way more in common :lol: So there you go nice and erm normal that was :blush:

I shall add my story, but where to start :lol:

I actually met my DH when i was 16 (nearly 17). I had been shopping on thhe August bank holiday with my mum and was going for ice cream. Was at pedestrian crossing, was crossing when a car hit the car waiting at the lights which was pushed into me. I ended up on crutches, and regular outpatients physio appts.

My DH was keen cyclist and ran into the back of a prked car in the middle of a storm.

We were going to hospital at same time and i kept seeing him there, and chatting to him (i'm such a flirt).

His dad kept telling him to ask me out but he was too shy. so in the end he found out where i lived and sent me a Valentine's card.

I was going out with someone else at the time but finished it to go out with OH, 16 years later (8 years married tomorrow) and 3 lo later i still love him to bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->