Your heating.

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Turned mine on timer yesterday, which was a joke and took about an hour.. but thats a whole nother story.

Just wondering what degrees your house is currently baking at, and for how many hours in a 24 hour period its on! Ta muchly!:thumbup:

I have no idea what temp it is..but it's warm,not too hot and it goes on 6am-8am and then 4pm-9pm.xx

Ours is 21 at then minute, the heatings gone off now as it was too hot.
We have the heating set to 22 and we put it on when we wake up for a few hours and that usually keeps the house warm for the day then usually it goes on again late afternoon til anytime between 7-10pm and that keeps it warm for when we go to bed!!

its on 21degrees, 6.30am until 8.00am & then 6pm until 8pm. So 3.5 hours a day. Xx

73 degrees farenheit, heat only turns on when it gets below that and then turns off once it is 73 again. I've only heard it come on twice today and it may have only stayed on 10 minutes each time.

Around 19 / 20 C upstairs, warmer downstairs due to the heat from the tv. The radiator in the livingroom is actually turned off. I'm not sure how long it's on for each day (dh sets it), but I believe it's around 4 hours spread during the night & early evening

we have thermostat so it comes on as and when we need it.
it's normally set on 18degrees which we find comfortable. (we have a huge fishtank in the living room!)

but when it's a bit chilly i turn it up to 20degrees.

My thermostat is set between 17 and 18 degrees so it comes on and off throughout the day and night. I don't like it too warm!

Ours is set at 18 at the moment and we have it on for about 4 hours each day.

We don't have a thermostat, our's is electric storage heaters and is on a number 3 output, haven't a clue what this converts too. We have to have it switched on all day as it charges all night and gives heat all day. :)

God, I have ours on loads then :dohh:

Ours is on for 5 hours in the morning and 6 hours in the evening.... Thermostat doesnt work, so it's on full blast.. :blush:

We've only had ours on twice so far this year. The thermostat is set at 17 degrees but if we're feeling chilly then we turn it up for 30 minutes or so.

Ours is on a thermostat set to 19 degree so goes one whenever it reaches below that.

I don't have mine on much, my flat is usually around 19-21, if it falls to around 18 i put heating on for around 30 mins. Once heatings been on it stays warm for ages afterwards.

Set mine for about 20c, it's comes on & off all day. Usually turn the temp down to 16c over night

Ours is set at 19 degrees. Comes on 6:30 to 8:30 in the morning and 7-8 at night. Might have to extend the night one soon xxx

downstairs is at 24C and upstairs is at 22C. its on from 6.30-8.00am, 2.30-4.30pm and 5.30pm to 7.30pm. its gas heating and the system is a zoned system. if dowstairs or upstairs hits 22C after 30mins it turns itself off. if it snows i will have it on ALOT more. my gas bill for last dec and jan was €400

We have ours on from 6.30-8.00 am then I will switch it on during the day for about an hour then on again from 4.30-9.30. Its set at 20 but I do turn it up! :)

xxxx

My house doesn't have a thermostsat. We have oil fired central heating and I have it on for a timer from 7-8pm every day. We usually light a fire in the living room in the evening if we are both home more for comfort than heat. The house is newly insulated so it's quite warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->