Your heating.

Hi,
My thermostat is set on 20 it comes on during the day as soon as the temp drops below that but it rarely happens even now as our house holds heat in well. From 5.30-7.30am its set at 21 just to warm it up a bit for when we all get up x

ours is seperate electric convection wall heaters with no central thermostat, you're supposed to put them on as low as possible for ages to evenly heat the room but I find that really expensive and always feels too cold to me; so I just put one heater on in one room for about 30 minutes instead, our place is so well insulated that it keeps the whole flat warm until nighttime. Its only 3 times we have even needed to put the heating on this autumn! xx

Ours is set at 22'c I'm a SAHM so normally it's on all day & evening until about 10pm & then il turn it off

However this nov as been nowhere near as cold as past years & it's nt often yet I have ad to have it on

Our radiators are on thermostat, the kitchen one goes on if it gets below 17 and the lounge one below 15 but we use the fires for our main heat and heat the kitchen stove and the bedroom stove once or twice a day at the moment. Its usually between 22-24 degrees in the kitchen and bedroom and a bit cooler in the lounge.

I've got crappy storage heaters which run on 'Economy 7' - there's these bricks inside that heat up from 12am til 8am but then they soon go cold. Like right now, I'm freezing! Once LO is in bed, I can sit here under my spare duvet, with a jumper and one of those blankets with sleeves and can still be cold!

Thing is cause they use so much electric and I'm on a metre and don't have a tonne of cash to spare, I can only have one on out of the 6 I have in the house :( I have a halogen heater in LO's room that I put on for an hour though

Our heating sometimes goes on for an hour in the morning. I don't think it's been on so far this autumn tho. Then the heating usually goes on at about 6-10 on 17-19 degrees. We also have underfloor heating in the kitchen which is on low constantly :thumbup:

Our thermostat is set to 18 sometimes 19 depending so our heating is on all the time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->