Your help please ladies

spelbound

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have a favour to ask of you. I thought I'd post it here as you all know me, and know, I hope, that I'm not some raving pervert and that this is a serious request.

As you know I'm a massage therapist by profession. But since my operation I've found the physical demands very hard. So, I'm falling back on my first love which is art. I mainly paint in oils and acrylics. I hope to make a living out of it, but I need more practice and for that I need models.

I want to work on a series of sketches/paintings called For the love of the bump. I want to explore sensuality (not sexuality) in pregnancy through my work. In particular I want to portray pregnant women as sexy and wonderous, and not the lumbering behemoths that men joke about.

So, I'm looking for volunteers. There will be a small element of semi nudity in the pictures, but it will be done for the sake of the composition and not for titilation. Obviously I will mainly work from photographs (your past ones).

If you are interested in helping me out then drop me a line. Or send pictures. I will stress here that you MUST show your face.

Thank you in advance and I hope this is taken in the mature and serious way that I intend.

Regards,
Ian

I think its a lovely idea hun. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and should be seen as such. I live too far away to be a model for you or i would have helped you out. Good luck xx

To be honest Snetty it can probably be done entirely from pics you send me. If the post is not right I'll give you feedback and how to correct it. Most people have digital cameras these days. My wife is a photographer so of course if you were nearer it would be easier, but its not impossible.

I've given more details in the second tri forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->