Your intuition..

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Just wanting to hear stories about things you've gotten right/predicted? :)

I have a few.
1) I didn't for a second think I'd get pregnant as young as I did, but even though I'm intelligent and was a good student, I knew I wouldn't go to college traditionally for done reason. So when I found out I was pregnant w/ my daughter when I was 18 about a month before I started college, I wasn't 100% shocked.

2) When I met my OH, we were both in other relationships, but I knew that we'd end up together like good friends I figured- when we started going out, I knew we were in it for the long haul- we have a daughter together and have been together over 4 years, bought a house last year, etc

3) I knew that someone I knew was going to end up pregnant. As soon as they started dating their OH.. Within 6 months it happened

4) Last weekend my 19yo sister was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, for some reason I even fought with my OH about 4 hours before it happened because I felt like I needed to stay over at my mom's house (where my sister lives) and he had wanted me to come home.

5) I kind of knew that my OHs cousin had a bitchy wife that was going to leave him or cheat- she did both earlier this year...

:) other everyday stuff too, I'm really good at guessing people's drink orders at my work too though it sounds dumb.

I don't know if it was intiuition or not

- I knew that on the day of my graduation from uni, I would have a baby..lo and behold, I fell pregnant in my final year, and had the baby a month after my finals, and graduated a couple of months later.

- Spooky this is. In the year that one of my favourite 2 songs were released, I kept saying to myself that I would marry either of those 2 musicians (lol wishful thinking!). Three months later, I met a man who looked exactly like the first singer, and had the same name as the second singer...it was weird. My DH doesn't believe me, but the proof is right there!!! He thinks I am looking too much into things.

- I knew I would have a September baby even before I got pregnant.

When i was coming round from my ectopic surgery, I heard the word September and knew it was to do with my next baby... I got my bfp this month!!

There have been loads of others... But that's the most signifcant one. :)

^ Congratulations on your LO, May baby??

I really hope more people will read this thread and contribute, I love these kinds of stories.

Another thing that happens to me is that my friends will tell me something (ie: about something their boyfriend did, how they got into a fight over this that or the other) and I already know about it. I always say "Ya you told me that already" but then they swear they haven't- then they get worried someone's been talking about them behind their backs or something or they act like I'm full of crap. It's embarrassing for me, makes me look like an inattentive listener or something, but I usually just say ohhh I'm wrong sorry that must have been someone else/you must have forgot you told me/etc.

Thank you! Yes, may baby.

I also knew my friend was pregnant before she told me! :)

wow thats really awesome. I keep trying to sharpen my intuition with meditation and being extra aware lol...love your stories though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->