• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Your last babies

auzelia

Reaction score
if you have previously had one.

What was their birth weight.

My first was 9Ibs 8oz (gas and air, then emergency spinal block with rotational forcep delivery)

My second was 11Ibs 2oz (gas and air only)

My first was 7lbs 12 oz, and it went up from there. My biggest was 9lbs8oz. 11 pounds? wow!Were you diabetic?

Wow...they are big babies!

My first was 6lb 140z, Pethidine (which I will never have again!) and Gas and Air.

Think bubs number 2 will be slightly bigger this time.

no, I wasnt diabetic.

I queried it as well but as my first was 9Ibs 8oz and not 9Ibs 10oz (the weight that they do the get. diabetes test from).

They did always check my urine though and it showed no indication.

TBH though the 11Ib 2oz birth was easier and faster than my first one.

my first was 6lb 7oz stopped growing at 36 weeks so emergency c-section due to placental abruption. I wonder how much he would have weighed if he had gone over due as he put on 8oz in the first 3 days!! within 6 weeks he went from the 6th percent to 95 percent

my biggest fear with this pregnancy is that the baby is going to be even bigger, I had a growth scan the day before my youngest was born and they said the baby was going to be about 9Ibs .... .

My first and second were both by c section and both weighed 5lbs 12oz.

I cannot wait for these boys to be born, hopefully at 38 weeks, at least..They should be smaller! YEY! It will be weird to have little ones!

Hi

Mine were:
7lb 2oz (2 weeks earlier, pre eclampsia so induced and no relief at all)
7lb 13oz (no pain relief, born at home full term)

Good luck Auzelia, not sure how I would cope with anything over 8lb!!!

My firstborn was 6 lbs 1.5 oz born 2 weeks early induced due to pre-eclampsia, had an epidural to bring my blood pressure down but wasn't doing enough for the pain so had a spinal block and a normal delivery no stitches or anything

My 2nd was 10lbs 1.0oz born 4 days overdue but came by himself. Gas and air only and again no stitches or anything.

I am also worried about this one being bigger Auzelia!! They told me my 2nd was going to be about 8lbs and he was 10!! So I don't think they really get an accurate idea from scans or fundal height measurements. Fingers crossed both our babies are no bigger than their siblings!!! xxxx

Edited to add: I did have sugar in my urine but glucose tolerance test came back negative for GD. They are going to test me for this again this time around at 28 weeks. xxxx

fingers crossed lol...

my friends on another forum are all predicting 13Ibs lol ....

if you have previously had one.

What was their birth weight.

My first was 9Ibs 8oz (gas and air, then emergency spinal block with rotational forcep delivery)

My second was 11Ibs 2oz (gas and air only)

OMG!!!! They are big babies!!! Its making my eyes water!!!

My son was 8lbs 2oz he was born with an epidural

My daughter was 7lbs 9oz and she was with gas and air.

Jasmine was 6lbs 1oz born at 39weeks and I had an epidural.

My boy was 8lbs 15. He was well overcooked tho!

My first born was 9lbs 10oz - 2 weeks early, by c-section
My second born was 8lbs 3oz - 3 weeks early, by c-section

DD was 7lb 7oz, gas & air

my daughter was 7lbs8 about 8 days over, labour started by itself but ended up with epidural, then spinal for an emergency c-section after a lonnnggg hard 3 days

1st baby 3 weeks early and 6lb 5oz crash section due to cord prolapse
2nd baby 4 weeks early and 6lb 10z emergancy section as 48 hours had passed since waters broke.
Finger crossed this one holds on as long as the other 2

I went into labour at 37 weeks. Had gas and air and then pethidine. Got to 4cm and stopped progressing. Turns out he was breech :( So went for emergancy section. He weighed 5lbs 7oz and was the teenist lil thing I ever saw :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"