Your LO's favorite gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase, really wasn't into openning much yesterday, and he still has 4 more to open, so we've yet to see what his fav is.

Amanda got zhu zhu pets and even though the hamster doesn't work, you can see it will be her fav including the desk she got too.

Jayden fell asleep on the way home from MIL's yesterday so didn't get to open the rest of his gifts, so we've yet to see what his fav is, but I know for a fact his new desk will be high on the list too.

So out of all the stuff you got your kids, what was their favorite?

Oooh I dunno, he's fascinated with them all, being so young. Maybe his teething blanket, ha.

Jack's is prob his kitchen or Henry Hoover Lol & Rosie's is her talking Upsy Daisy or her Vtech my first walker, and she can walk alover with it, so proud! :D

I think His puppy scout that says his name is his fave , he also likes his quad runner .

Her wind up TV thingymajig.

The simple things!

thomas likes his thomas tank slide and remote control lightning mcqueen

Elyse's favourites would be her ride-on/walker by Little Tikes, stroller walker by Fisher Price, her baby doll, her "My Pal Violet", and the Laugh & Learn song/story chair..

Tegan likes all her stuff :lol: Sge is still investigating them at the minute. We'll know the favourite in about a weeks time.

The boys really like all of it but Landon's favorite def is all of his Halo sets. Casen is really into everything, he's played at his art desk alot, loves his new Leapster games but I think his favorite is his cupcake maker. Hayden I'm not really sure what his favorite is, he was really overwhelmed by it all, he loves all of it, even all of his brothers stuff lol. I think his favorites are his elmo phone and his remote control car

Brookes favourites were her Bounce and Spin Zebra (as you can see on my facebook pics lol) a little chicco musical handbag and her luagh and learn story chair, for definate!!

Chase got his laugh n' learn chair yesterday, and likes it, but not to the point where he loves it.

He still has 4 to open this morning, and one is the Bounce and Spin Zebra so we shall see about that one. :)

alex loves his bubble machine and his big yojojo

Jason loves his Little Tikes Tap and Tune Piano and his night garden spinning gazebo shape sorter whilst Aimee is in love with her Scooby doo playsets!

Jamie loves his keyboard
Chloe all of it but most prob her HSM dres up outfit
Keiron all of it.. he couldnt choice a fav lol.

His shopping trolley and fire engine :) x

Oooh amelie is getting elmo live for her birthday :D

Her fav xmas present was her ball pit and stroll along walker :D

most definitely maddi adores her talking iggle piggle and the little tikes coupe car!

she had the laugh and learn chair for her birthday and it's still brilliant!

hmmm I'm not sure she's liked playing with most of it, especially her mega blocks and a tea set we got her oh and her Little People farm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"