Your OH - do they dare.....

The other day when we were going to our 32 week appt, my OH said now that I'm pregnant I remind him of the fat slags from Viz. He said he was only joking but a swift kick to the shins was punishment enough. And today I've felt exhausted and haven't moved off the sofa, been sleeping on and off for most of day. He came home from work and said I reminded him of Jabba the hut from Star Wars. Luckily I can see the funny side and I know his sense of humour but I told him that if he says those things whilst I'm in labour he'll need a hospital bed too!

no waaaaaaay...he would get a smack!! and im starting to out-weigh him :rofl:

xx

My DH calls me 'fat fingers', not only cos they've swelled to enormous proportions but also cos I'm dead clumsy and keep dropping things.:haha: He's only teasing when he says it though, he wouldn't dare say anything worse than that!

Yep - he says come on fatty give us a cuddle and then when I do or if I sit on his lap he pretends to fall over from the weight of me...ha ha it really makes me laugh and he is only messing ;) xx

ohhhh mennn :duh: such funny creatures!! my nicknames 'Captain Chubber' :( i have to laugh as it is pretty funny but ive warned him not to dare say anything when im not pregnant!! he squeezes all the fat ive put on too and calls it chubba haha he ses he loves it but i know deep down he wants me normal again lol <3 xx

My OH doesn't make fun of my weight gain. He is very supportive as he knows I struggled with my weight before meeting him 3 years ago. I lost over 100 lbs. so he knows I am sensitive about gaining even now. Although he did say to me the other day, "You look like you swallowed a..." and paused. I told him to choose his next words wisely and he said, "ummm a volleyball?" The look on his face was so priceless that I was laughing hysterically. I then told him that he was lucky he didn't say a basketball.

My OH calls me fatty or pregs sometimes. He commented on how my face had been affected slightly by pregnancy (it's abit chubby and I used to have a thin face) and I got abit upset so now he reassures me that he loves it and he was just making an observation. I'm not very big though so there isn't much to joke about.

I just have to say that you ladies are far more mature and reasonable than I, joking or not I would have a bit of a fit! :blush::blush::blush:

mine likes to call me Bertha... and sing the bertha theme tune to me.. its some kids program from the 80's about a big mobile machine thingy! Oh and when i got out the bath once he had to help me cos i nearly slipped and he only said hed help so greenpeace didnt come to try and push me back in the water!

All said and done.. hes gettin every so slightly comfy when it comes to the eating side of pregnancy he seems to be eating for all 3 of us.. and is getting a little budha belly on him!!!

Good job we both have a sense of humour and i know when hes joking... lol

Only if I ask him if I'm fat, and only because he knows that I want him to say "Yes".

When I was pregnant my OH used to make beeping noises whilst I was moving! And like most men called me Fatty. Now he says there is an Earthquake when I move around alot. :) good job I can handle it, he gets it back at him tho, I call him Jim Royle, Fat les and Belly's gonna get ya..So we kinda play a game with it I guess. he is convinced he has a Six pacl Oh no he has a crate ha ha love him really x

mine likes to call me Bertha... and sing the bertha theme tune to me.. its some kids program from the 80's about a big mobile machine thingy! Oh and when i got out the bath once he had to help me cos i nearly slipped and he only said hed help so greenpeace didnt come to try and push me back in the water!

All said and done.. hes gettin every so slightly comfy when it comes to the eating side of pregnancy he seems to be eating for all 3 of us.. and is getting a little budha belly on him!!!

Good job we both have a sense of humour and i know when hes joking... lol

i'm sooooo sorry but this really made me giggle!!!

sometimes but not really. My dad calls me pudding and "geeez look at that gut" whenever he sees me but I dont mind I'm pregnant! What do u expect? to stay skinny!? I LOVE my bump :D x

My OH calls me Wobbles cause I look like a penguin when I walk lately cause my hips hurt so bad LOL its all in good fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"