your OH might like this!!

my dh would love this, but theres no way in hell its happening I would rather go over due

OMG!!! I only just managed to tak him into :sex:....if I give him this info I know what I'll be doing instead!!

Oh yes lady, prepare thyself....

You know at times like these you just gotta dig deep (!) and take one for the team.......*gulp*

:shock::sick:

I'm making sure my hubby NEVER finds this out. Baby boy will come when he's good and ready!

Hee hee! Make sure he never gets hold of your laptop!!!! xx

lol i used to always hate the thought, but oh did it once without warning me!! and trust me, once you get to 36ish weeks you'll do ANYTHING!!!!

tried it last night, didnt taste too bad or anything. but has left me feeling really sick since, but i washed it down with rasberry leaf tea, so it could just be the tea lol

xx

Can we just keep this between us? I've successfully avoided the act, with the exception of a couple of occasions for the duration of my pregnancy and since the last time we had sex I had a little bleed the next day, he's now absolutely NOT going to have sex with me (damnit!!!!)

I think if I was to perform the act for the reason of the baby I'd totally get the giggles half way through, I dont think I could manage for it to be sexual, it'd be too silly.

I'll stick to my rasberry leaf tea for the baby! Tastes much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->