Your OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Do you tell your OH what you want for Christmas or are you the type that tells him to surprise you?

I used to not say a word and he used to be pretty good at gifts but due to the fact we've been together for so long, he's run out of ideas. I usually didn't tell him and told him to surprise me. I was sorry I didn't tell him for two Christmas (kind of didn't need what I got), and finally last year I told him exactly what I wanted...to which I got and I was happy.

:rofl::rofl:

Looks like I will be spelling it out for OH from now on too. :)

Lol I like surprises...so I don't mention anything but he usually gets me something that I've mentioned I like once or twice....

Got no idea this year though..hmmm

Lol I like surprises...so I don't mention anything but he usually gets me something that I've mentioned I like once or twice....

Got no idea this year though..hmmm

:dohh: Stan can never remember long enough. The first few Christmas's I gave him huge lists and told him to choose from them...........didn't get anything off the lists. Ended up telling him that those are the things I wanted and to at least pick a few of them next time :rofl:

i tell him to surprise me...sometimes he does. last year i got a whole new pots/pan cook set!

this year...i dont know if there is anything i want or need so i hope he has some surprises up his sleeve :rofl:

:blush: I know, should be happy that he wants to surprise me........but it wasn't with anything I wanted :rofl:

LOL I usually also have to tell DH exactly what I want. Although last year he came up with a cute original idea. He found a picture frame that held 3 pics and said family above it, got his fav baby pic of me, my fav baby pic of him, and our 20 week U/S pic of Erica and put them in it. It was really sweet.

But usually I just tell him what I want and where he can buy it.

i tell my OH whnt i want as my main pressie then ask for suprises for the rest :)

I hint like mad.

PLZPLZPLZ WII

I tell him what i want as my main present and then leave the little ones up to him so i get a few suprises

we both do lists for each other and have to pick a few things off of those and then get the rest as surprises.. get the best of both worlds then and still dont know what your getting :)

I have to write a long list for OH and he picks somethings off it....:rofl: so i know what im getting somehting from the list just dont know what......otherwise he wouldnt be able to plan anything XxxX

I tend to let OH do it on his own, i only say if there is something i really want but he normally gets it, he is pretty good, where as OH gives me a list! and tells me to pick out of the list knowing full well he will get all of them and maybe a few surprises! x

I tell him what i want lol.
Otherwise he'd end up getting me something i really dont need and wastign his money.

I know its off topic but its funny haha,
my poor dad last xmas told my mam he wanted a sat nav...she got him a chocolate one lmao. Poor man. I felt so bad for him, but he laughed it off...and she bought him one in the sales :p
But the look on his face was priceless :p

It was our first xmas together last year and we had only been together a very short time but my oh was fantastic he bought me the most beautiful presents so im going to leave it up to him this year and see how he gets on !!!

We ask each other what we want - this doesn't usually go too well on his part, so it's a guessing game for me really!!
He keeps a list on his computer for me, in a text file and im not allowed to look on it. I give him a few ideas and he chooses some from the list and chooses a few surprise bits.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back