Your opinion please! (What to do next)

RainAngel

TTC #1 since 2005
Reaction score
On 10/10/11 I got told i have PCO/S.

I was put on Metformin 1000mg. Nothin.

Upped to 1850mg. AF on nov 15, and dec 24.

I have a u/s on the 23rd of January, and getting thyroid and prolactin levels done. my next doc appt is in feb.

Should i ask about Clomid? the dr said that may be the next step since im not having AF, but I'm wondering if I should ask about anything else. I obviously have FPP (female parts problems!). I've read I should try BC, Evening primrose oil, honey and cinnamon, preseed, and a mess of other stuff.

Any advice?

After the ultrasound, might be worth asking about as HSG. Up here it's fairly standard to do one prior to starting clomid to determine if your tubes are blocked or not. I'm going to assume CD 3 and CD21 bloodworm was done? I'd ask about clomid anyway. I'm sure i am missing something but I'm sure these lovely ladies will add more. Hope all goes well. :)

Thanks for your input! i've no idea what to expect, ask for, etc.

I don't have PCOS, endo instead. There are some really long threads on PCOS, with a lot of ladies who may be able to give a heap of advice xx

yeah, i've been reading them lately. they're checking me for Endo, but I dont think i have that, but who knows?

TBH I had 28 day cycles, and regular painful AF. Nothing showed on scans and only when I had a lap did it show endo. I only had 2 tiny bits of it. The gyne stressed that the level of pain from it is not linked to the amount you have. Also there are possibly lots of women down as 'unexplained' who probably have endo. Its only diagnosed with a laparoscopy. I hope you don't have it. x

I don't have regular or painful periods. No painful sex. But I have some symptoms, but they go along with pco and pcos. I'm really hoping all this gets taken care of, and they find out what's going on with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->