your opinion pls

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
:hi: ladies.

I am sooooooooooooo hoping I will be coming over to this side tomorro, but in the mean time pls have a look at this thread for me and tell me what you think.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/125834-still-denial-my-real-chances.html

after all you guys have gone through it and I just need some honest reassurance.

Thank you xx :hug:

:hugs: are you testing tomorrow??? I will keep my fingers X'd for youuuuu!!

lovelovelovelovelove!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lines a line hun how ever faint it is...aslong as its pinky! hope to see you over here soon hun!!!

My symtoms were:

Cystitis
Weeing alot
woke with a cold
Stuffy nose
Tired
boobs didnt hurt at all and usually do before :witch:
Watery achy eyes.
basically felt like sh*t really :lol:

:hugs:

Sounds promising hun! A line is a line and they can be really faint at first till the HCG really kicks in. I tested 4 days AFTER AF was due and my lines came up quite strong. Those HPTs are usually so good that they can detect the HCG 4 days before AF is due, so testing tomorrow is a must hun!
Good luck and hope to see you here in the next few days with some great news! :hugs:

sounds good and a line is a line...if i were you I'd do a CB digi. good luck. xx

awwww thank you ladies. tomorro morning cant come quick enough tbh :rofl:

Keep us posted hun! xXx

wahhhhooooo sparkle!!! :) so chuffed for you, those lines are dark for 9dpo...i got very similar myself..if you wanna ask me about symptoms ect give me a pm and i'll give u a list lol

xxx

They look good to me... Oh I hope you cross over soon!

With my first test I counted it as a BFN and posted it, the other girls were the ones to tell me there was a second line... Thats how faint my first pregnancy test was.

Good luck LADY! Hope to hear good news tomorrow

hun you know I think you are up the duff so get your ass over here and get a digital to prove it in black and white!!!
x

so many mixed feelings, thoughts going round and round my head, tears falling down my face.....I dont know if i am. I dont know if what I saw was a line or where the dye started, I dont know if everything i have felt, the sleepless nights the afternoon naps, the tirdness and peeing for england was all in my head. I cant even get my pictues on until dawny690 finishes work. Im sure there is nothing there, surely - if u have seen my pictures, there should be a noticeable line on the test today? would it make a diff id on 9dpo i used a 10miu and today 13dpo I used a 25miu, is it possible it still might be so faint u would need a magnifying glass to see it? or am I just kidding myself. :cry:

hi hun i dont know but i do know i tested 4 days befoer period due.... nothing
3 days before.... very faint line barely there.
2 days before got my bfp

About 4 days after got bfp got a really really STRONG line. Maybe you should wait a bit!
x

I've not read your full thread but my test 4 days before period due was also negative.

I didn't test again until I was late so can't tell you at what point it would have shown up but don't give up yet x

IT AINT OVER TILL THE WITCH ARRIVES!!!!
x

Awww can't imagine the emotion you're experiencing right now!!

I can't wait to see the pic, you'll have to do anothing test tomorrow morning to confirm! And another the next day.... lol.

my friend has just bought me a 2 pack from superdrug. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 to pee on lol :rofl:

do one now and then one tomorrow morning!
x

Sparkle, not sure if it would make a difference but i got darker tests in evening weirdly enough.. i got a darker line at 10dpo in the eve than i did the following morn..

I so hope this is it for you, you deserve it so much

love ya, moo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back