your opinion pls

aw u guys, i wont have the test til tomorro morning im afraid, or id be down there right now lol peeing on every one. anyway fyi a bnb friend is putting my pics on my Team PMA thread under ttc buddies if anyone wants a nose :) lemme know what u think xx

Hey hun,

Ok have read through it all,and looked at all the pics im addicted to line spotting i think!!
I think this is it for you that this is your month,i use opks as hpts sometimes just to check and i get lines on my opks so i think they can be used as hpts and with af being so close too i would say it sounds good.
I didnt get my bfp till about 15 dpo i did get v.v faint lines though prob fainter than yours.
Will keep everything crossed for you,did you post the pic from one that you had text people to ask there opinion??
Good luck for tomorrow hunny hope this is it for you xx :)

only pics I have up so far 8dpo - opk / 9dpo hpt / 10 dpo opk.
today Im 13dpo and about to have if not already have my hpt put on only thing is it was a 25miu i used this morning and the one on 9dpo was a 10 miu. xx

Oh i noticed a big difference in my tests when using different miu's,ok will have a look is it on team pma?

Oh i see it i see lines they are good lines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippeeee !!!!!!!! and i didnt have to squint either

heheheheh I have made the first step to not being in denial.
I have just booked an appt with my dr for this weds :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm confused is that lastest pic and Opk or Hpt? It looks like an Opk to me.

Being from Massachusetts, it was still winterish when I got my :bfp: so I thougth I was sick. I was 5weeks 5days. It started with real insomnia before I got my BFP, I couldn't get comfortable never mind fall asleep. Then I was really warm all the time, tired more often, and irritable. My boobs didn't get sore until about 6weeks into it. I had one AWFUL bout of morning sickness which woke me at 3am until 4pm of straight vomiting and thinking something was severly wrong (as I am not a vomiter when sick, it's usually VERY mild, so it was quite a shock for me). Other than that, it's been a walk in the park- no complaints. Now I feel 100% back to my normal self, so I again can't complain. We weren't trying for this, it just happened so when I found out I was prego I was shocked stiff, I didn't feel pregnant but rather like I had been sick.

LOL I must be going colour blind, looks good to me in that case :)

Yep looks good to me too Sparklebaby! :hugs:

a line is a line is a line is a line.....

now update your ticker and be my bump buddie!
x

lol patience my child lol weds i promise as out tomorro, i gotta go make a birthday card for my mum and a grandma card to break the news lol ;) luv ya hun thanks again for today, ur a real angel in disguise. i will be there with you always even not physically. xx have a think about that meet up too. xx

definatly we will do!

Where are you gonna have baby?
I am going for Epsom!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583