• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Your opinions please

RebaMc

Mum to twins
Reaction score
Would you mind going to this thread and giving me your opinions...

HI hun, just been on the thread and completed your survey. I think it's a great idea. Keep me updated and let me know how it goes. Good luck x

I've also filled out the survery, really hope the websie goes well! Defo let us all know about it! :) xxx

Thank you all so much for your time :)

You've given me even more ideas to go for now!!!!

Would any of you like to be featured/interviewed for some 'real life' articles... on breastfeeding... bottle-feeding... routines etc.? Not necessarily UK based, as these things are universal :)

Let me know and I'll get in touch when I'm closer to sorting it...

I'm so excited... I've got big ideas for the site... I just hope it lives up to expectations!

Great idea! Filled in the survey. Let us know when it goes live!

Would any of you like to be featured/interviewed for some 'real life' articles... on breastfeeding... bottle-feeding... routines etc.? Not necessarily UK based, as these things are universal :)

I'm so excited... I've got big ideas for the site... I just hope it lives up to expectations!

Yeah why not - as long as I find the time :)

Also wouldn't mind being interviewed, but like Chetnaz said, would have to find the time lol!

But it might be good to have a bit about a teen mum of twins, I was 17 when I was pregnant with my twins, and found it hard to relate to the girls in teen pregnancy because none of them were having two, so to of found a website where I could read about a teen twin mum would of been really reassuring, because its scary enough as it is being pregnant, scarier when your only a teen and bloody frightening when its TWINS! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"