Your Opinions?

hmm, wouldn't it be easier than finding a faint line and debating whether i am or not? :-s
i'm too scared to go to doctors though lol
x

yes true :) although remember you cant get a false positive test but it can be common to get a false negative

thanks guys :D
i'm off to get 2 clearblue digitals, i don't wanna be debating if there was a line there or not :)
i wanna go on the pill but my mum says no, as she has no idea i'm sexually active or anything..and i don't wanna tell her so :|
xx

i'm off to get 2 clearblue digitals, i don't wanna be debating if there was a line there or not :)
i wanna go on the pill but my mum says no, as she has no idea i'm sexually active or anything..and i don't wanna tell her so :|
xx

You can go to the docs yourself and ask for the pill and they cant tell your parents. If you dont want to chance her seeing them around why not go for the injection? Your only 14 and if your having sex you need to be on something as well as using comdoms.

xx

You can go to the docs yourself and ask for the pill and they cant tell your parents. If you dont want to chance her seeing them around why not go for the injection? Your only 14 and if your having sex you need to be on something as well as using comdoms.

yeah, the school nurse recommended i go on the pill, i wanna but i think my mum would notice somehow? or am i being paranoid? :laugh2: x

xx

yeah, the school nurse recommended i go on the pill, i wanna but i think my mum would notice somehow? or am i being paranoid? :laugh2: x

If she notices you could just say its for bad periods or get the injection, its nurses apointment every 11-12 weeks. You realy need to be on something.

I think you have to have a parents consent at 14 in the uk..... i think its 16 - age of consent that u can get it without them knowing.... i think.. :S

i sugest getting an implant. its like a little bit of plastic under the skin of ur arm. it last 3years i think before u need it replacing

I think you have to have a parents consent at 14 in the uk..... i think its 16 - age of consent that u can get it without them knowing.... i think.. :S

i did not need parents concent when i got mine i was under 16 doctor pacient(sp?) confidencality(sp?) means they can not say anything unless they want the sack **i can not spell to save my life**

i did not need parents concent when i got mine i was under 16 doctor pacient(sp?) confidencality(sp?) means they can not say anything unless they want the sack **i can not spell to save my life**

I to went at 14 to go on the pill without my mams consent. My doctor went to say they couldent untill i said well if i get pregnant its your fault and what do you think my mam is going to say when i tell her you refused to give me it.

My mam knew i was going on it but was unwell at the time so couldent come with me.

ah, my nurse says that she doesn't really want me to go on it if my mum doesn't know, but she would if i really wanted it x

No, you don't have to have your parents permission to go on the pill or to get the implant or injection. You can go to your local family planning clinic or doctors and they can't say anything to your mum without your consent first.
xx

Cruel? No? But Like The Other Lady Said At 14 Your Still A Baby Yourself..My God At 14, I Wasnt Even Thinking About Baby's! If Your Not Pregnant I Say Use Protection, And Enjoy Your Life Hun, There Is No Rush And Youve Got Sooo Much More To Do. And If You Are...Chill..Dont Worry There Are Alot Of People Out There To Help You, And Im Sure Everything Will Be Ok :hugs:

can someone please tell me what BFN means? im having a blonde moment! sorry?

I personally think 14 is to young to be bringing a child into the world.
Havent finished high school, havent done your GCSE's. Like say, havent got job, you cant get a full time dunno if can even get part time job till your 16.

I am a teen mum myself.

Yep can get a part time job, nearly got one, but anyway don't think i'm pregnant, took 2 tests both negative

I got pill when i was 15, didnt have to get my mam to agree or anything.
She was pleased when i did tell her.

I dont think its cruel, but its not ideal and would probably cause alot of difficulties, but thats not to say you wont do great and get passed them. Its still possible to have a baby and an education, I am. But im at college, i think school would probably be alot harder than college as my college are really flexible and understanding about it. And like other members have said, theres financial help available.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->