Your Own Personal Signs that AF is coming

3outnumbered

precious pumpkin due Oct
Reaction score
Girlies,

i know we say your not out until AF arrives, but.....

I know AF is only a day or so away when i have an energy spurt and want to tidy up, cant help it.

TMI - when i pass wind i smell a certain way that only happens before AF is due.

My legs contract and and i am always stretching them.

Does anyone else have there own personal signs AF is on her way.

:dust:

I know AF is on its way when I start picking fault with everything hubby does and twisting everything he says... poor man :blush:

I have the same thing with my legs!! OH laughs because I am always stretching like a wannabe gymnast trying to get the kinks out, lol. I also always get a weird cold sensation that feels like water running down my belly into my legs. I wonder if that's bad, lol.

And obviously the cramps, sore bb's, headache.. typical PMS! And I get a fluffy belly roll without fail, no matter how much water I drink or how well I avoid starch and sugar.

I also get a feeling starting a few days before that feels like someone tied a rope to my tailbone and is trying to drag me down. :S I get weird things.

I get arthritis pains in my legs before, back pains, sore BBs and I my DH annoys me by doing anything! LOL

I cry randomly. I yell at everyone. It *is* the end of the world.
Evening primrose is helping a bit I think. I havn't wanted to smash stuff for ages.

I know AF is on its way when I start picking fault with everything hubby does and twisting everything he says... poor man :blush:

i do this. also i will randomly burst into tears in the middle of the argument.

i get super hungry. and bloated.

i can also tell by my own (tmi) smell whether it's coming in the next 24 hours or not.

For me..i get this weird yucky af feeling...I kinda makes me nauseous..I cant describe the feeling...also, I always know the day I will start my period when I wake up in the morning and my bloating is completely gone and I feel so much thinner.

Getting those two symptoms is how I know for sure im not pregnant. I do get sore bbs and cramps some months but those are signs of period and pregnancy.

Ever since I stopped birth control, I stopped having signs of AF coming. She just kind of comes out of nowhere. I hate it! :dohh:

A few days after ovulation, the cramps begin. As af gets closer, so do the cramps. They also build in intensity.

I used to get sore bbs but ever since having my son, they're sore at various times.

So mostly, it's cramping for me..

My signs are mostly typical ones: Sore BB's, exhaustion, heavy feeling in my abdomen, mild cramping and a week before I want to eat anything with concentrated sugar in it, preferably ice cream or cookies! :) 2 days before I also get an abundance of clear, wet CM. It tricks me into thinking AF is here.

usually i get a fair amount of CM just before period... on the day I feel 'icky' and cant be bothered with anything, at the same time, or a few hours later I get the stomach cramps and then finally the brown show followed by/mixed with blood.

Trouble is, im due on/late at the moment and not seeing any of those signs and im practically dry as a bone down below. Only time im getting CM is ONLY when I go for (sorry for the tmi) a poo which im slightly constipated so straining a bit pushes more CM out lol... happens regardless... and its fairly creamy

this is great stuff, personal symptoms make you relax for AF to come, if you dont get personal symptoms its a lot tougher.

keep them coming.

:dust:

I get a little crampy about two days before hand, and there is nothing in the world my DF could do right. He drives to slow(even when only going 2 under the speed limit for about .034 seconds) he talks too much, he takes up too much space in bed, and he should have waited to clean the whole house for me until after dinner lol

Its strange bc I know im being absurd, but I can't help how I feel. So I just tell him im extra irritable, and we both know AF is coming in a day or two.

i get sore boobs, and cramps. sometimes i feel sick and dont feel like eating anything x

DONT LAUGH!!! :winkwink:

When I was younger I used to get all the usual signs - but I used to get a funny pain in my nose!!! :shrug: A week before AF would come my nose would be sore and I knew it was on it's way! ...looking out for this pain never failed me! :dohh:

Once I started taking the pill it went and ever came back :shrug:

Mine's kinda gross. I get all the usuals, cramps, MASSIVE bbs and sore!! Grumpy, emotionaly, cry like a baby over nothing. Get upset at DH for anything and then get upset at myself for getting upset at him, then get upset at him for making me get upset at myself.

But the one I get that might be a bit unique is the day before, without fail, I get a runny stomach. It hits me out of nowhere and I have to haul ass to the toilet ASAP!

I snap over little things easily, I also get bloatedness and also lower backache!
Oh the joys of AF!! :haha:
Oh and i crave savoury things like crisps, crackers etc etc. But when i start i want sugar :munch:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"