Your period while taking clomid

eegor

Probably in my jammies.
Reaction score
Sorry about the TMI post...

Just wondering what other peoples AF is like while taking clomid?

AF was late by 2ish days. No pain prior, just a *really* slight tinge of colour when I wiped after going to the loo, the night before. AF started the next morning when I got out of bed.

CD1 light to medium flow. CD2 medium flow, heavy for about 6ish hours. CD3 back to pretty much medium to light flow. This is not a normal period for me. CD2 (sometimes cd3 as well) I usually try not to leave the house, my period is normally way too heavy. I can't drive to town without leaking before I get there!

My flow has been unusually bright coloured. Minimal clots, I usually have heaps. Cramp wise, bugger all except after sitting for long periods, which is normal on any day for me.

I'm not complaining AT ALL, this is the best period I've ever had! But I'm curious, is this 'clomid' normal for a period? Or... is my 42 years catching me?

I did one round of clomid in Aug/Sept days 2-6. I remember clomid making AF shorter and lighter than normal from around day 3ish and it stoped on day 4 when I normally have 4 days of full flow and a couple of days of spotting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->