Your pets...

i no.. iv never had a female cat i dnt no and it was only a question... i was like wow.. u moo. lol.
i gotta wait untill 6:30 2 get her :( my poor princess

The vet I use for Gizmo comes to the house for us. It's awesome! He can do most of the regular stuff at our place (shots, weight, revolution for fleas) and the stuff he can't like surgery and whatnot can be done at one of the clinics he's affiliated with.

I like it so much more as Giz is alot calmer when it's going on in his home, not some strange place.

Aww dont i gotta take Tinkz my ferret and Diva my staffy as they are ready to get spayed (well Diva is in Jan) but i feel bad cos i dont want to leave them... also they wont have to stay over night will they??
xx

My dog is one of these 'so intelligent, yet a total moron' types. Whenever we take him to vets or kennels he's SO excited about leaving us and meeting new people he doesn't even give us a backward glance. Twat. lol :rofl:

safiya went in at 8 shel be out at 6 so no very much doubt theyd have 2 stay in enless there is a problem and that is very rare

My dog is one of these 'so intelligent, yet a total moron' types. Whenever we take him to vets or kennels he's SO excited about leaving us and meeting new people he doesn't even give us a backward glance. Twat. lol :rofl:

:rofl: hahahahahahaha i wet myself then

:rofl: Ours are both terrified. Jess has never had a bad experience at a vet, she has only been in to get her ears looked at for dermatitis and a lump on her back. No ops or anything but she shakes like a leaf. Ebin is afraid of everything outside the house anyway but never shakes, he's been through too much in his life for shaking. He does however consistently walk into the glass doors that vets always seem to have!

do u think id be cruel taking a pic of her and her lamp shade and posting it on here lol...

I took loads of pics of Mowgli in his lampshade looking grumpy, used one as my avatar for a while

ahhh everytime i take my dog to the groomers, he sits at the exit door with his nose stuck on it. I just know he's thinking "lets leave, i dont like it here" :rofl: and then the groomer always has to carry him to the back room because he wont go willingly!!! he lays spread eagle on the floor and you either have to drag him sliding across or pick him up and carry him! he is such a goof ball!

OMG YES! When we had to take Annie Girl to get spayed I felt horrible! I actually cried and said to DH, "What if she thinks we'll never come back for her?" I was really upset. I have a hard time being away from the baby girl much less leaving her with strangers. :dohh:

<~~~has alot of issues :rofl: :rofl:

I was at work when OH dropped our dog off to be neutered, i felt so guilty till OH said he'd just walked off with the vet and not looked back!!
I did feel guilty picking him up, he was in a real state, crying, shivering, dodgy legs, starving and not drinking. Poor mite....:cry:

Oh yes, i hate it. I always sob my heart out aswell! I feel so cruel doing it but i know she'll be better when shes been.

The same with the kennels too, when we get her back she doesn't speak to us for a few days!

Shes home now the poor thing.. shes walking backwards coz she cant figure out what shes doing... she has burts of energy then she falls asleep.. shes trying 2 lick herself but cant its quite funny lol
View attachment 5086

Aww the poor thing! Beautiful cat btw.

shes my little angel thats why she has a posh name hehe.. so well behaved both my cats are :)
i feel so sorry 4 her shes having cuddles with OH...

Oh bless her she looks a bit shell shocked.... I hope she has a quick recovery :hugs:

my droopy cat shes been so cuddly all night i had 2 take her 2 bed with me she didnt wanna be left alone she kept headbutting the door... then when o i woke up i had safiya next 2 me and frankie on the othere side of me between me n OH... he wasnt best plzed haha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->