Your Prediction: 100% BOY...results page 3 :o)

DaisyDust

Reaction score
Hi all

If anyone is any good & the nub & skull theory, this is the scan pic to guess. I think I get it, but when it comes to your own, you doubt yourself so much.

I now find out in 5 days if I'm flying a blue or pink flag & until now I could've gone the 9 months without knowing, but as per usual my nosiness & patience has got the better of me & I've just got to find out.

Please have a guess

WDYF?:coffee:

Thank you x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 39
Um yeah I'm going with boy on this on lol congrats! Keep us posted! X

Wow! Thanks ladies, that's a full house favouring a boy. Do you still think the same on the scan pic, it's slightly different but on the same day?

I had 80% boy last time & i had a little girl so I know it's just for fun. :baby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
Awesome shot! :blue: same shape skull as my new little guy and nub is pointing up quite a bit so I'd say 90% sure boy :)

It's funny because we got 2 amazing scan pics & the sonographer wasn't happy with baby's position & wanted baby another way. I was very happy with baby's position.

I'll come back & confirm of course.

I too think boy but I'm not sure if that's because I have a little girl & couldn't imagine another looking the same.

Does anyone know how much truth there is in the skull & nub theory?

I've searched & there's just website after website of mad mothers like us guessing LOL, no actual medical proof.

So...I'm am super excited about tomorrow's 20wk scan albeit a bit anxious.

No one so far thinks girl, not even those who haven't seen my scan.

I think my scan nub is so boy that if it turns out to be a girl I'm totally not believing the nub theory anymore LOL:wacko:

I just want to ask if there is anyone that thinks girl?

I know of a lot of sonographers that predict sex using nub theory so think that's legit but never 100%, the skull theory I've seen debunked a few times, lots of reports about from scientists and docs etc saying that it's not true as female and makes skulls don't change till puberty so can't have any effect on baby this early on! I also saw a thread somewhere, think it might have been gender dreaming of a woman who admitted that she started the skull theory a few years ago by accident, she happened to post that she thought there looked like a difference between the two and it just flew off! Lol!

Having said all that I do believe your nub is blue however it's never 100% as could just be angle the pics been taken in iykwim?

Good luck tomorrow! Xx

If thats the nub I'm seeing then boy...I agree with you OP if that is NOT a boy I will never believe the nub theory again lol

I know of a lot of sonographers that predict sex using nub theory so think that's legit but never 100%, the skull theory I've seen debunked a few times, lots of reports about from scientists and docs etc saying that it's not true as female and makes skulls don't change till puberty so can't have any effect on baby this early on! I also saw a thread somewhere, think it might have been gender dreaming of a woman who admitted that she started the skull theory a few years ago by accident, she happened to post that she thought there looked like a difference between the two and it just flew off! Lol!

Having said all that I do believe your nub is blue however it's never 100% as could just be angle the pics been taken in iykwim?

Good luck tomorrow! Xx

That's interesting to know, I did doubt the skull & TBH sometime I haven't a clue but it does feel like there's some beef around the nub. I wish I asked my sono at the scan because I was there for ages because she couldn't get the head measurements. That's said, I think she was getting grumpy with baby not playing ball.

Thank you...I'll be back to confirm tomorrow PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->