Your sales buys

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
So a few of us have probably been out to the sales by now, what did you buy? what was your best bargain?

I got this dress at Debenhams for half price, looked in the morning but couldnt see my size, went back in the afternoon and found it!

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_17629_234258_-1

That's pretty, what a bargain! :D

Ive not bought anything for myself, it's all been for Rebecca :roll:

i brought a pair of knee high boots from evans reduced from £60 to £10,got big feet and was shocked i managed to get a size 10 :oops:

Not been January sale shopping - I'm skint enough :lol:

No way am I setting foot in a shop until all the sales panic has died down. I hate shopping when it's so busy, I'd rather wait till the new stuff comes out and you don't have to sift through a load of rubbish to find what you want.

I'm tempted to hit our little town for the last hour to get a couple of tops Hmmm :twisted:

more sales buys today :D
2 pairs of cargo trousers for rob one in beige and one in green, a purple pair of flared jogging bottoms for me and a lilac top for me too. Total cost: £6

i spent alot of money in next. was there at 5am :lol:
got loads of bargins.
and been shopping today as i am decorating my bedroom but all the bits i brought were not in the sale :roll: so no bargins there.

but kris is taking me shopping to get some bits so i hope to get some bargins soon

Sales were a crowded nightmare from hell!!!!

But managed to get all new bedding from Jarrolds in sale, got beautifull silk thow for bed reduced from £115 to £50 and all muy bedding came to £125 instead of about £250!

It also motivated OHto assemble our new bed so it all looks lovely, but Ihave stinking cold so will prob sleep on the sofa again tonight anyway!

awww cat.
I went into a store called Lime, thats where we got the clothes really cheap. Made a discovery, its a next clearance store but with a different name!

I've kitted out the bubbas for the next few months (In Ella's case year and some 2-3 year stuff) from Next, got lots of bargains before Xmas. After Xmas I took our vouchers out but didn't see much so will wait til later in the year.

I hate sales shopping and avoid the local shopping centres like the plague :lol:

I did pop into Tesco's and get one of the roboreptile things in grreen reduced for £80 to £20 so thats the oldests birthday present from his brother sorted :D

and took my sister to Ikea and grabbed a couple of bits in there although not reduced

Did you see those pictures of people fighting in Next at 5am? :shock:

My mother rang me earlier all buzzing because she'd been buying baby clothes in Matalan for next to nothing. I think it's for number one Grandchild (rather than ours which would be a little soon) which still hasn't put in appearance despite being a week and a half overdue now.

I hate the sales its annoying! I went into miss selfridge today an a top i bought before xmas was £15 i paid £30 :evil: and river island a top i paid £25 for was £10 :evil: :cry: why oh why!
:lol:

I find that irritating too-it actually pisses me off no end :twisted:

Ive been very naughty and bought a nintendo ds package :oops: i really dont have the cash for it (stuck it on the card). Oh well ill find money somewhere to pay for it.

oooo Arcanegirl...How much and where from? :D

https://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11229&mid=329976

i got mine in black and it was £189 instead of £199

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back