Your Significant other....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloesMummy

Reaction score
What are you buying them this Christmas?

And what are you hoping Santa leaves for you :winkwink:?

I am stuck this year :dohh:

I have bought my oh clothes because that's what he needed, off the baby he is getting a tattoo with her handprint, name and dob. I've asked for clothes aswell as all my pre-pregnancy stuff is old now lol, I have told him I want some ghds and new ugg boots but its my 21st in feb so I might get them then :) xx

iv got my oh a gorgeous 'pretty green' parka so far, will most likely get him more clothes as he's a bit of a label geek lol, iv asked for some vivienne westwood earings, and some new ghd's will hopefully get a few surprises aswel! x

i havent bought him anything yet. ill prob get him aftershave like i do each birthday or xmas, apart from that im totally stuck! OH is a bit crap when it comes to buying presents, i have to spell out to him what i want or even go with him to buy it lol

I'd like to get him a Tiger canvas print...any ideas where i could get a cheap but decent one from?

I'm buying my OH a manchester united tankard and a few other bits and bobs like smellies and games.

I've wrote a list of what i want off him, so shall see what he has got me on christmas day.

I have just bought him, a blu ray dvd double disk war film thing off ebay on daily deals for 9.99 bargin...
no Idea what he'll buy me he is rubbish with presents, last year I go the gavin and stacey box set but I had to go with him after christmas to get it

I usually have to tell my OH what to get me but always gets me a little surprise aswell. Last year however, he completely forgot and didn't bother buying me anything until he remembered xmas eve and went online (while sat next to me) and ordered a box of goodies from lush :dohh: I dont mind what I get or how much it costs, but a little bit of thought would be nice! He knows he has to do good this year Lol

Got my OH a deer hunting game for Wii so far, I did get him a polo shirt for our local football team but gave it to him early because he was getting dressed for a game and I knew it would look cute on him lol. Probably some merchandise for that team.. not sure what else really. Going to try to find a plumber Christmas tree ornament or something though..

I think i'll just get him Kinect for Xbox

I dont really want anything so will just have clothes and some new makeup and brushes

Well Im stuck too...

It’s my OHs birthday on 22nd Nov, and I’m getting him the new iphone/case, taking him to centreparcs for the week and £200 – (he needs to save £1,000 by next year but that’s another story)

So Christmas, will probably just be £100 and was thinking of getting him this to go with it - https://www.gonedigging.co.uk/sport...s/football-club-books/millwall-football-book/ I can get it for £50 but just don’t know if he will appreciate it! I will also get him some little bits to open but argh I just don’t know?!

It’s our 5 year anniversary in January and I’m getting him a huge canvas made up of me and him for our new place…too many occasions!!

As for me, I really want another pair of black UGGs but I don’t think I will be asking for those as I know OH doesn’t have a lot of money this year as his paying to take me away for my 21st next May xx

He wants a pair of trainers and a jumper so I am getting him that and I said very loudly I wouldnt be happy unless I had two Pauls Boutique bags and another pandora bracelet because I filled my first one up already!

Oh and all I want is an engagement ring, but I'd be annoyed if he proposed over Christmas lol. Vacation somewhere hot would be nice. Anything Hello Kitty.. or a purse, anything pretty really

We normally tell each other what to buy. Sometimes it is something we need like when we moved into our house we needed to get a new sofa set so that was our Christmas present to each other. Sometimes it is things we want like last year I really wanted a camera and Hubby wanted a new i-pod. This year I am going to buy him whatever he asks for plus some cute baby bits :)

I have got him the new xbox 360
after shave, cool water and teb baker
new game for his x box
a few little after shave sets

thats all I am getting him becasue we are meant to be saving our money for our family hoilday next year :)

i'm just wanting some nice perfum and well thats it really, can't think of anything else that I need lol x

so far im getting him a new xbox game not sure what else

im hoping he will get me a new laptop and possibly a hetty hoover :haha:

So far Iv got my fiancee a superdry hoodie and some retro-style superman pyjama bottoms :blush:

Iv ordered him a random properly knitted Jumper from my Nan, its BRIGHT Red and has a Reindeers face on the front. I cant wait to give that to him, he'll blinking love it!!! :happydance: :haha:

Im also going to get him a mousemat with our babies picture on it, some pants as usual, some christmassy socks, a bottle of Jamesons and a few other little silly bits I think.
xx

So far Iv got my fiancee a superdry hoodie and some retro-style superman pyjama bottoms :blush:

Iv ordered him a random properly knitted Jumper from my Nan, its BRIGHT Red and has a Reindeers face on the front. I cant wait to give that to him, he'll blinking love it!!! :happydance: :haha:
Im also going to get him a mousemat with our babies picture on it, some pants as usual, some christmassy socks, a bottle of Jamesons and a few other little silly bits I think.
xx

Thats Brilliant :rofl:

I know I'm going to get him :

Xbox hard drive
Barcalona Football top
Cotton Joggers

That's what he's asked for so about £130 so far

I want a Wii Fit :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online