Your situation with FOB?

Me and FOB have been together for 5 years now :) He is 21 and i am 19 (wil be 20 when baby 2 is born)
Been living together in a 3 bedroom house for 2 years
I fell pregnant with my son (now 2) when i was 16, i was very scared so was OH! he wasnt planned, i was on the pill and using condoms so he was obviously just meant to be :)
My son turned 2 on may 10th, and i was messing about putting balloons up my top saying i missed my belly :haha: and a week later i found out i was pregnant :)
so here i am now 6 weeks pregnant suffereing with constantly feeling sick and very sore boobs! :(
I would love my OH to propose to me but i know he has never been too keen on marriage as nearly everyone in his family that got married also happened to divorce, so he wants to be 100% ready, i think it would make my world if he proposed when baby 2 is born :)

edit: i would like to add that me and my OH have had a few problems in our relationship but seemed to have got through them all, we had a major fall out in april when i found out he had cheated 18 months ago, but i chose to forgive him (but not EVER forget it) im only telling you all this as i posted a while back asking for a few pm's from people as i really needed to talk to people and you were all great :flower: :hugs:

Me and OH had a bit of a rought patch with cheating fairly early into our pregnancy. It got to the point where one of us would cheat, and the other would cheat to get back at the other one.. :dohh: but that petty drama is in the past now!

Does your Son have his last name? And will this LO?

Wow! I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well and you can make it into your own little dream home! :) xx

Thanks hunni. Mum's just told me that she is getting rid of the 6 person pine kitchen table and 6 matching chairs so I asked her to keep them for me :happydance:

OMG, that's fantastic for that price! It's around that for a studio flat here, goodness.

It looks lovely :flower:

I know, it's good for the money because it's a bit out of town!! xx

My situation with my FOB....
My FOB's name is Max. He just turned 19 on Friday and graduated from high school. His dad just recently got him a job at Publix (which is a grocery store). He is only a grade above me but 2 yrs and a couple months older. We have gone to school together forever. He used to play on a community soccer team with my older brother. They were friends and that's how we met. I think I was completely in love with Max from the time I was about 12. But he didn't even really talk to me until I started high school. The summer I turned 16, we were both at a party and just got to talking. He ended up giving me a ride home and we had our first kiss. We hung out practically everyday since then. My friends and my mom really don't like me dating him. And he and my brother got into a fist fight right before school let out and both got suspended!
I was on the pill when I got pregnant so it was a major surprise. Max was in denial for a really long time....and may still be. He is NOT excited about the pregnancy. But neither was my mom. So Thursday I moved in with Max and his parents. Things between us are fine as long as I don't talk about the baby. I am hoping things will change. I have a doctors appointment coming up and we will find out the gender. Hoping that will help give him a little push! He says that he is not ready to be a father and still has a lot of things he wants to do. I'm hoping that he will see that this will be an adventure that we can do together. We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on June 11th. I'm excited.

My FOB's name is Max. He just turned 19 on Friday and graduated from high school. His dad just recently got him a job at Publix (which is a grocery store). He is only a grade above me but 2 yrs and a couple months older. We have gone to school together forever. He used to play on a community soccer team with my older brother. They were friends and that's how we met. I think I was completely in love with Max from the time I was about 12. But he didn't even really talk to me until I started high school. The summer I turned 16, we were both at a party and just got to talking. He ended up giving me a ride home and we had our first kiss. We hung out practically everyday since then. My friends and my mom really don't like me dating him. And he and my brother got into a fist fight right before school let out and both got suspended!
I was on the pill when I got pregnant so it was a major surprise. Max was in denial for a really long time....and may still be. He is NOT excited about the pregnancy. But neither was my mom. So Thursday I moved in with Max and his parents. Things between us are fine as long as I don't talk about the baby. I am hoping things will change. I have a doctors appointment coming up and we will find out the gender. Hoping that will help give him a little push! He says that he is not ready to be a father and still has a lot of things he wants to do. I'm hoping that he will see that this will be an adventure that we can do together. We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on June 11th. I'm excited.

I'm sorry its quite difficult between you and your mum, and you and your OH.
I hope things will get better with both of the relationships :flower:
I can understand not being ready, but i think you should sit him down and talk through it with him. Its not just him having a baby at such a young age, you are too. But i'd wait to bring it up say like a couple months, if it hasnt resolved itself?

Happy Anniversary for next week! And i hope baby cooperates for your gender scan! :thumbup:

Me and FOB have been together for 5 years now :) He is 21 and i am 19 (wil be 20 when baby 2 is born)
Been living together in a 3 bedroom house for 2 years
I fell pregnant with my son (now 2) when i was 16, i was very scared so was OH! he wasnt planned, i was on the pill and using condoms so he was obviously just meant to be :)
My son turned 2 on may 10th, and i was messing about putting balloons up my top saying i missed my belly :haha: and a week later i found out i was pregnant :)
so here i am now 6 weeks pregnant suffereing with constantly feeling sick and very sore boobs! :(
I would love my OH to propose to me but i know he has never been too keen on marriage as nearly everyone in his family that got married also happened to divorce, so he wants to be 100% ready, i think it would make my world if he proposed when baby 2 is born :)

edit: i would like to add that me and my OH have had a few problems in our relationship but seemed to have got through them all, we had a major fall out in april when i found out he had cheated 18 months ago, but i chose to forgive him (but not EVER forget it) im only telling you all this as i posted a while back asking for a few pm's from people as i really needed to talk to people and you were all great :flower: :hugs:

Me and OH had a bit of a rought patch with cheating fairly early into our pregnancy. It got to the point where one of us would cheat, and the other would cheat to get back at the other one.. :dohh: but that petty drama is in the past now!

Does your Son have his last name? And will this LO?

Oh dear, doesnt sound too good but atleast its all in the past now! :)
I have never cheated on my OH which is why i was more hurt that he did because he hates me being close to other guys etc...
And yeah my son does have his last name :) and so will this baby :)

I think of it as the fact that me and OH can break up many of times, may even stay apart but he will always be my littles ones Dad so i thought it was right to have his last name :) (plus his last name goes with more or less anything unlike mine LOL) :hugs:

My FOB/OH is 18 and I'm 19. We've been together for almost 2 1/2 years now. We're getting married either sometime this week or next week, depending when we feel like it, baha. :lol: He's my only "true" boyfriend, we both lost our virginity to each other and really the only person I see myself with. I love him very, very much. :D

Oh dear, doesnt sound too good but atleast its all in the past now! :)
I have never cheated on my OH which is why i was more hurt that he did because he hates me being close to other guys etc...
And yeah my son does have his last name :) and so will this baby :)

I think of it as the fact that me and OH can break up many of times, may even stay apart but he will always be my littles ones Dad so i thought it was right to have his last name :) (plus his last name goes with more or less anything unlike mine LOL) :hugs:

I'm giving my LO's his last name, also.
My main reason was if we do end up breaking up (touch wood) he'll still be my LO's father. And if i end up marrying someone else, my LO's wont have the same last name as me OR him..

I'm sorry its quite difficult between you and your mum, and you and your OH.
I hope things will get better with both of the relationships :flower:
I can understand not being ready, but i think you should sit him down and talk through it with him. Its not just him having a baby at such a young age, you are too. But i'd wait to bring it up say like a couple months, if it hasnt resolved itself?

Happy Anniversary for next week! And i hope baby cooperates for your gender scan! :thumbup:

Aw Sarah thanks so much!! It's been tough. But I'm happy to be living with him now. I think it's just gonna help bind our little family together. I have just been avoiding talking with him about the baby- and really the future all together. I noticed that's helped a lot and I got my "old Max" back. Hopefully it will resolve itself. But if not, I think ur totally right. I will have to sit him down and have a serious talk.
And thank you!! I told Max that this was a HUGE deal to me so I really hope he goes all out!

My FOB/OH is 18 and I'm 19. We've been together for almost 2 1/2 years now. We're getting married either sometime this week or next week, depending when we feel like it, baha. :lol: He's my only "true" boyfriend, we both lost our virginity to each other and really the only person I see myself with. I love him very, very much. :D

Oh gosh! Thats soso exciting! Congratulations! I hope its perfect :flower:
Ps, i cannot get over how cute Tori is! She's so gorgoeus!

This was a good idea for a thread:)
well most of you have seen my relationship go up and down with FOB over my pregnancy.. His names Leonel (pronounced Lionel) he turned 21 on June 2. We met each other when I was in middle school and he was in highschool. We took the bus together and his little cousin was one of my best friends. We always used to talk to each other and both had always flirted back and forth with one another. Over the next 3 years we always hung out to play basketball, because him and his cousin lived up the street from me. Once I got into highschool I never saw him around anymore and my sophomore year summer me friend Katelyn had been talking to my friend, his cousin, syre and we went to talk to go hang out with him one night and Leonel happened to be there also. We sat and talked for hours, laughed, etc. He asked for my number and we started talking everyday. Then started hanging out, and getting closer. Eventually, on August 14 we got together at the countys fair. From then on we were ALWAYS together. We got along perfect and His parents and brothers n sister loved me!! We were together for 1 year and 9 months when we ended it... He had been on drugs (heroin) which made him very violent. He said mean things about our son and I and hit me with a broom.. That was the last time I've seem him- may 11th.. He had been trying to call me after he was released for jail but I'd either hang up or not answer.. Two weeks ago I decided to answer to see if this private number was him.. It was.. He went on to appologizing and all that. I pretty gave him the choice to see his son he had to get help for his drug problem and get his shit together. I'm really proud of him at the moment because he's in a drug center, starting a job, and has been calling to ask about his son. My mom doesn't know what he's been doing so I know I need to let her know soon.. :wacko: but that's me and FOB.. Not together anymore because of lies drugs and violence.. Thought I'd let you all know also he's got a courtdate on June 29th and he's going to it so he'll be back in jail which is kinda shitty with him getting this job straight. But what can you do..

Oh wow! Congratulations. That is so exciting!!

well most of you have seen my relationship go up and down with FOB over my pregnancy.. His names Leonel (pronounced Lionel) he turned 21 on June 2. We met each other when I was in middle school and he was in highschool. We took the bus together and his little cousin was one of my best friends. We always used to talk to each other and both had always flirted back and forth with one another. Over the next 3 years we always hung out to play basketball, because him and his cousin lived up the street from me. Once I got into highschool I never saw him around anymore and my sophomore year summer me friend Katelyn had been talking to my friend, his cousin, syre and we went to talk to go hang out with him one night and Leonel happened to be there also. We sat and talked for hours, laughed, etc. He asked for my number and we started talking everyday. Then started hanging out, and getting closer. Eventually, on August 14 we got together at the countys fair. From then on we were ALWAYS together. We got along perfect and His parents and brothers n sister loved me!! We were together for 1 year and 9 months when we ended it... He had been on drugs (heroin) which made him very violent. He said mean things about our son and I and hit me with a broom.. That was the last time I've seem him- may 11th.. He had been trying to call me after he was released for jail but I'd either hang up or not answer.. Two weeks ago I decided to answer to see if this private number was him.. It was.. He went on to appologizing and all that. I pretty gave him the choice to see his son he had to get help for his drug problem and get his shit together. I'm really proud of him at the moment because he's in a drug center, starting a job, and has been calling to ask about his son. My mom doesn't know what he's been doing so I know I need to let her know soon.. :wacko: but that's me and FOB.. Not together anymore because of lies drugs and violence.. Thought I'd let you all know also he's got a courtdate on June 29th and he's going to it so he'll be back in jail which is kinda shitty with him getting this job straight. But what can you do..

I hope he gets out of jail again soon. You deserve the best daddy for Azaria.
And also im glad he's been doing well apart from that, i hope he keeps it up :thumbup: xx

I hope he gets out of jail again soon. You deserve the best daddy for Azaria.
And also im glad he's been doing well apart from that, i hope he keeps it up :thumbup: xx

:hugs: thanks Sarah! Guess we'll see what happens. He may go to jail for up to 2 years- which he really does diserve in my eyes because k
of what he did and couldve done to our son!

:hugs: thanks Sarah! Guess we'll see what happens. He may go to jail for up to 2 years- which he really does diserve in my eyes because k

True! And hopefully if he's in for that long, he'll definitley be clean when he comes out! :)

True! And hopefully if he's in for that long, he'll definitley be clean when he comes out! :)

Yup the only bad thing is that means he can't be there for the birth like I really want.. :wacko:

Aw Skye I know things have been tough with you and Leonel. You are so strong though! It will suck not having him there for the birth.
Have you thought about videotaping it so he could see it?
That sucks about the drugs but I am glad he is making an effort. Max smokes pot, which is obviously not heroin, but it makes him completely useless as a person. Also, Max's bday is June 3rd, noticed u said Leonel's was June 2nd. Guess FOBs tend to have a lot in common sometimes!

Aw Skye I know things have been tough with you and Leonel. You are so strong though! It will suck not having him there for the birth.
Have you thought about videotaping it so he could see it?
That sucks about the drugs but I am glad he is making an effort. Max smokes pot, which is obviously not heroin, but it makes him completely useless as a person. Also, Max's bday is June 3rd, noticed u said Leonel's was June 2nd. Guess FOBs tend to have a lot in common sometimes!
yeah I wish my damn pregnancy would just calm down a bit, let me have a bit more boring summer like I want! With this damn cyst and FOB Drama it's just all so much.. Luckily tomorrows my last day of school and since FOB will be in court the end of yhe month I won't have to deal with the damn judical system.. Now let's pray this damn cyst doesn't come back because I'm going to shoot someone if I have to deal with this for 4 months!!! :wacko: lol I wish Leonel just smoked pot, he is actually- suprisingly- way more motivated when he smokes. Weird I know but it's when he actualy goes and does things. Lol how olds max now?

My boyfriend is Aaron, he is the FOB. He is 21 years old :) We have been together for almost 3 years. We went to school together but we never talked, we even had classes. After we graduated high school a few months later I added him on facebook and sent him a message...and the rest is history. Lol. We found out I was pregnant on the 31st of December, and he didn't believe it. Since my test was so faint we went and got more. Obviously I was pregnant. He was scared at the beginning. Didn't know what to do. We talked about getting rid of it or adoption and I always agreed...but in the back of my mind I always knew I would never be able to do that. And here we are. He took awhile to come around and I think hes finally okay with it.
He works at HP and makes more then he use to. He just bought a better car yesterday and things are looking up. I love him to death and he will probably move in with my family when baby comes. I'm excited! Just we both need to agree on baby names lol

My OH is turning 19 this month and we've been together for about a year and a half. We met through high school and were constantly together during the last year. We're both in separate colleges and were kind of long-distance for awhile. It was really rocky for a couple months and since I've found out about the pregnancy, he's been incredibly supportive. Our official status is still uncertain, but hopefully it'll work out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->