Your situation with FOB?

My OH is almost 27 and we're engaged :flower: Been together almost 3 years.

Me and the FOB were together for 11months when we found out were expecting. He told me to abort and wouldn't talk to me to the point that i had to end our relationship :( and just two weeks after us breaking up he had a new girlfriend. I was hoping he would come round after the 12 week scan but still has not spoken to me :(

e and the FOB were together for 11months when we found out were expecting. He told me to abort and wouldn't talk to me to the point that i had to end our relationship and just two weeks after us breaking up he had a new girlfriend. I was hoping he would come round after the 12 week scan but still has not spoken to me
I'm so sorry that things turned out that way. But I trust that you're strong enough to handle this and hopefully you have support from other people!

My Fob/oh's name is Justin and he is 18. We met my junior year of high school. we've actually been together a year and a month :) He is really smart got straight a's and hes a nationally ranked hockey player! https://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/playerpage.html?playerid=4204334&seasonid=5860&numgames=all Thats him he doesnt look to happy lol but that him ha ha :) anyway i knew the day i first hung out with him i was going to be with him after we hung out i went to my dad and told him that i needed him to meet the man i was going to marry :) ha ha and now here we are expecting a baby :) at first he was scared and wasn't to happy because he thought he was going to lose hockey but i would never let that happen and its not going to so he has finally come around and is happy :) He's leaving soon and ill be alone until after the baby is born so i am really scared about that but we will make it work and i will be moving to where ever he makes it in january as long as i keep saving my money :) mkay well thats my story sorry it was so long lol :)

Hey. I'm 20 & my DH is 21. We've been together for a little over three years. We actually just got married about a week and a half ago in a little lake-side ceremony. So I would say that things are going really well! We're adjusting to marriage & awaiting our little one!

Hope everyone else is enjoying time with their OH!

OH is 23, will be 24 once LO is here. We have lived together one year, been TTC for a year and a half, relationship is generally wonderful. We're both over the moon about this, but it has already changed our relationship, as I cannot do a lot of the things we enjoy doing together; snowboarding, amusement parks, water parks, water skiing, outdoorsy things that we normally enjoy. But also little things like eating meals together (because I've been so sick), taking walks (for same reason), actually staying up at night to spend time together (been so tired!), ect. Really nothing to complain about though, I could not ask for a better father to our baby to be, I can't wait until next scan where he can see baby move, I think it will make it much more real for him.

Aw Skye I know things have been tough with you and Leonel. You are so strong though! It will suck not having him there for the birth.
Have you thought about videotaping it so he could see it?
That sucks about the drugs but I am glad he is making an effort. Max smokes pot, which is obviously not heroin, but it makes him completely useless as a person. Also, Max's bday is June 3rd, noticed u said Leonel's was June 2nd. Guess FOBs tend to have a lot in common sometimes!
yeah I wish my damn pregnancy would just calm down a bit, let me have a bit more boring summer like I want! With this damn cyst and FOB Drama it's just all so much.. Luckily tomorrows my last day of school and since FOB will be in court the end of yhe month I won't have to deal with the damn judical system.. Now let's pray this damn cyst doesn't come back because I'm going to shoot someone if I have to deal with this for 4 months!!! :wacko: lol I wish Leonel just smoked pot, he is actually- suprisingly- way more motivated when he smokes. Weird I know but it's when he actualy goes and does things. Lol how olds max now?

Girl I know what you mean! I feel like it's been one thing after another with mine too. I just moved out of my mom's house so I can't imagine what else could happen- but my life has a way of coming up with really creative problems for me to have. I really hope that cyst doesn't come back. I'll send some anti-cyst vibes your way.
How is old Max- ha ha. Max is never gonna change. After going off an a tangent about how he is not excited about the baby, and probably will never be excited, because he's too young to be a dad and now his life is over - I was kinda pissed. But we are living together now, and sharing a room, so I'm trying to just go with the flow and not make my life even more complicated!

This was a good idea for a thread:)
well most of you have seen my relationship go up and down with FOB over my pregnancy.. His names Leonel (pronounced Lionel) he turned 21 on June 2. We met each other when I was in middle school and he was in highschool. We took the bus together and his little cousin was one of my best friends. We always used to talk to each other and both had always flirted back and forth with one another. Over the next 3 years we always hung out to play basketball, because him and his cousin lived up the street from me. Once I got into highschool I never saw him around anymore and my sophomore year summer me friend Katelyn had been talking to my friend, his cousin, syre and we went to talk to go hang out with him one night and Leonel happened to be there also. We sat and talked for hours, laughed, etc. He asked for my number and we started talking everyday. Then started hanging out, and getting closer. Eventually, on August 14 we got together at the countys fair. From then on we were ALWAYS together. We got along perfect and His parents and brothers n sister loved me!! We were together for 1 year and 9 months when we ended it... He had been on drugs (heroin) which made him very violent. He said mean things about our son and I and hit me with a broom.. That was the last time I've seem him- may 11th.. He had been trying to call me after he was released for jail but I'd either hang up or not answer.. Two weeks ago I decided to answer to see if this private number was him.. It was.. He went on to appologizing and all that. I pretty gave him the choice to see his son he had to get help for his drug problem and get his shit together. I'm really proud of him at the moment because he's in a drug center, starting a job, and has been calling to ask about his son. My mom doesn't know what he's been doing so I know I need to let her know soon.. :wacko: but that's me and FOB.. Not together anymore because of lies drugs and violence.. Thought I'd let you all know also he's got a courtdate on June 29th and he's going to it so he'll be back in jail which is kinda shitty with him getting this job straight. But what can you do..

Aw Skye I know things have been tough with you and Leonel. You are so strong though! It will suck not having him there for the birth.
Have you thought about videotaping it so he could see it?
That sucks about the drugs but I am glad he is making an effort. Max smokes pot, which is obviously not heroin, but it makes him completely useless as a person. Also, Max's bday is June 3rd, noticed u said Leonel's was June 2nd. Guess FOBs tend to have a lot in common sometimes!

I hate pot, simply because the people that do it (not everyone - so no one get offended please) don't realise how much better they are off without it. My OH used to do it and I hated it from the start but I was just so inlove with him so I tried to put it aside but I was never fully satisfied (howevers its spelt) with him doing it, about 3-4 months in the relationship he quit, it was so hard for him to quit though but after he did he just become so much more amazing, I was so shocked and amazed at how much it really did change him, its like hes a different person. I guess I just feel at the top of his priority list finally, whereas I never did when he used to smoke it, I felt pot would always come before me. I'm glad things worked out the way they did :flower:

Me and FOB, OH's situation. Welllll, we've been together for over a year now, we're totally in love, we have plans to get married but obviously we haven't completely looked into it because I'm not even 16yo yet and hes just turned 18, but hopefully one day :kiss: when I find out I was pregnant, we didn't even consider other options, we just knew how it would be. We'd stay together, keep bub and become a family. Probably because I'd had heaps of pregnancy scares before that, and I don't know, thats just how it was, we knew how it would be so we didn't have to question it. He was excited, but scared because he knew how scared I was. He's been nothing but amazing and supportive since I found out, I couldn't ask her a better boyfriend, FOB. I'm so grateful. :blush:

me and my FOB have been together off and on for 4 years I was 17 and he was 18 when we got together . hes now 22 and im 21 .

We have are days but for the most part hes an awesome Guy , Hes a great father he really steped up to the plate for the girls. and me.
He was my best friend for all of high school and the last year of high school we decided to Date.

My OH/FOB is Tommy and he's 21 but will be turning 22 in September. We've been together for four years now and we've been engaged for 1 1/2 years. We intend on getting married, just not sure when or how we're going to do it. I'm starting to look at just doing a courthouse "wedding" so we're legally married and then doing a ceremony whenever we can afford to do it.

Anyway, we met in high school. We knew of each other long before that (we live in a very small town...the elementary through high school-it's all one building-only has like 400 students) but never really talked or hung out. I was best friends with his ex but we had a falling out a few months before her and Tommy broke up. I had liked him long before that, but didn't pursue it because (obviously) he was my friend's boyfriend. After they broke up I was at a friend's graduation party where Tommy just happened to be that night and we spent pretty much the whole night together talking and dancing. Went back to his place that night ( :blush: ) and for the next week we we're pretty much always together. A week later he asked me out and the rest is pretty much history. :haha:

We've definitely had some bad times, especially late last year where I freaked out and started seeing other guys, but fortunately we've moved on from that and our relationship is much stronger now because we did go through something so bad. I'm really not proud of what happened, but it's a mistake I made that I had to learn from.

Tommy is such an amazing father and so involved. I could not be more proud of him and how he stepped up. I never expected a 17 year old boy to do that. Btw, 17 is how old Tommy was when I got pregnant. We are very much in love, and even though sometimes our daily lives are "routine", we're still able to make our relationship work and be completely worth it. :thumbup:

[Girl I know what you mean! I feel like it's been one thing after another with mine too. I just moved out of my mom's house so I can't imagine what else could happen- but my life has a way of coming up with really creative problems for me to have. I really hope that cyst doesn't come back. I'll send some anti-cyst vibes your way.
How is old Max- ha ha. Max is never gonna change. After going off an a tangent about how he is not excited about the baby, and probably will never be excited, because he's too young to be a dad and now his life is over - I was kinda pissed. But we are living together now, and sharing a room, so I'm trying to just go with the flow and not make my life even more complicated!/QUOTE]
thanks for the anti cyst vibes :hugs:
hahaha I ment how old is he!!

my FOB/OH is 22, he'll be 23 about a month after baby is due. we've been together for nearly 4 years and we're hopefully getting married next year :)
xx

I think I am the only one with an FOB, who is very complicated about this whole pregnancy thing and isn't going to stick around in LO's life forever :cry:

I think I am the only one with an FOB, who is very complicated about this whole pregnancy thing and isn't going to stick around in LO's life forever :cry:

A couple of girls on here have FOB's who arent as supportive as others.
And you wont be alone, you have your family, and you can always turn to us girls on here :hugs:

[Girl I know what you mean! I feel like it's been one thing after another with mine too. I just moved out of my mom's house so I can't imagine what else could happen- but my life has a way of coming up with really creative problems for me to have. I really hope that cyst doesn't come back. I'll send some anti-cyst vibes your way.
How is old Max- ha ha. Max is never gonna change. After going off an a tangent about how he is not excited about the baby, and probably will never be excited, because he's too young to be a dad and now his life is over - I was kinda pissed. But we are living together now, and sharing a room, so I'm trying to just go with the flow and not make my life even more complicated!/QUOTE]
thanks for the anti cyst vibes :hugs:
hahaha I ment how old is he!!

ha ha, oh- he just turned 19.

I can pretty much assure you that you aren't the only one. My FOB is completely unreliable. Things haven't really been good for us since I found out I was pregnant. FOB doesn't want a baby.

A couple of girls on here have FOB's who arent as supportive as others.
And you wont be alone, you have your family, and you can always turn to us girls on here :hugs:

Awww thank you darling, we all make mistakes eh? I wasn't planning to have a life like this with him, but I am so grateful to be pregnant, cos many people can't have kids and I can. I never thought I could be pregnant with him because he smokes too much weed, I am just so glad that I have friends on here and I have met so much lovely people on here. PLUS, my amazing supportive family and friends, I couldn't ask for much more. :kiss: love everyone on here they've been such great help xx

^ It sounds like you have a great support system. You are strong. You will be just fine!

Well I might aswell answer too..

Met my FOB at college, I had a HUGE crush on him for a whole year, was literally falling in love with him, the moment he found out he asked me out on a date, and that same night he asked me to be his girl.
Every one could see we would be together for a very long time, and we loved each other.. but soon our relationship got rocky when I fell pregnant 4 months later into our relationship. I absolutely love him so much, but things aren't working out we are still together but he is just not happy about the baby and he is not telling his family because they will make him choose between us, or his family. So he is either going to keep me as his little secret family OR just not ever see LO til she/he grows to be 18+
Baby is due feb 6th a day after (what could be if he sticks with me) our 1 year anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->