Your situation with FOB?

I think I am the only one with an FOB, who is very complicated about this whole pregnancy thing and isn't going to stick around in LO's life forever :cry:

No way girl :hugs: My FOB is a total idiot.. Fucked up our relationship, and moved, now hes gotta go to jail to top it off. If you need someone to relate to.. IM YOUR GIRL! :hugs2:

[Girl I know what you mean! I feel like it's been one thing after another with mine too. I just moved out of my mom's house so I can't imagine what else could happen- but my life has a way of coming up with really creative problems for me to have. I really hope that cyst doesn't come back. I'll send some anti-cyst vibes your way.
How is old Max- ha ha. Max is never gonna change. After going off an a tangent about how he is not excited about the baby, and probably will never be excited, because he's too young to be a dad and now his life is over - I was kinda pissed. But we are living together now, and sharing a room, so I'm trying to just go with the flow and not make my life even more complicated!/QUOTE]
thanks for the anti cyst vibes :hugs:
hahaha I ment how old is he!!

ha ha, oh- he just turned 19.

Oh :thumbup: Gotcha!

I think I am the only one with an FOB, who is very complicated about this whole pregnancy thing and isn't going to stick around in LO's life forever :cry:

No way girl :hugs: My FOB is a total idiot.. Fucked up our relationship, and moved, now hes gotta go to jail to top it off. If you need someone to relate to.. IM YOUR GIRL! :hugs2:

Ahhh, babe my FOB has got court soon, hes always in and out of court, I know he is going to jail soon. So glad to not be the only one, but so wish that we could all just have perfect boyfriends who cared for us, and if they didn't want us to get pregnant then why didn't they use something?

FOB depended on me to use the contraceptive pill, and one day I just thought f*** it! I aint listening to him anymore.:growlmad: SO you could say I kinda hoped I would get pregnant just to teach him a lesson, but it backfired on me cos I forgot he could just walk away and leave me to it.

Ahhh, babe my FOB has got court soon, hes always in and out of court, I know he is going to jail soon. So glad to not be the only one, but so wish that we could all just have perfect boyfriends who cared for us, and if they didn't want us to get pregnant then why didn't they use something?

FOB depended on me to use the contraceptive pill, and one day I just thought f*** it! I aint listening to him anymore.:growlmad: SO you could say I kinda hoped I would get pregnant just to teach him a lesson, but it backfired on me cos I forgot he could just walk away and leave me to it.

Oh really? What's he got court for? Glad Im not the only one with a trouble maker.
:thumbup: I agree, lol, these little boys that try to call himself men need to grow up and wrap up their willy if they don't want a kid.]
Well FOB and I both decided to get off birthcontrol. HE actually asked ME to get off of the pill!!

Oh really? What's he got court for? Glad Im not the only one with a trouble maker.
:thumbup: I agree, lol, these little boys that try to call himself men need to grow up and wrap up their willy if they don't want a kid.]
Well FOB and I both decided to get off birthcontrol. HE actually asked ME to get off of the pill!!

OMG IF I STILL HAD THE TEXT FOB SENT ME... 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD HIM I MIGHT BE PREGNANT "Who said I don't want kids? Of course I want kids." he was acting like it was okay and everything was good, and how we was going to move in together LOOOL.. shame.:nope:

I don't know what he's going court for now, he hardly tells me but I suspect he got caught with drugs again. It's funny how they change their tune.:dohh:

:hugs:xxx

My answer:

OH is 23, works as a barman/maintenance person in a hotel. He used to work as a painter and decorator before the recession hit. He's really funny and well known around were we live for being a class joker type! He used to be a heavy weed smoker until he turned 18 (but I didn't know him then).
I met OH over 2 years ago in a garden party of a mutual friend, there was a connection straight away :)
We started to see each other and got on very well, he was so different to my ex's, I'd just come out of a mentally abusive relationship and I didn't want to be with anyone but OH was just too good to be missed!
A day before our 1 year anniversary we moved in together in our own house. We started TTC a few months after moving in, had a MC in the process and then found out that I was pregnant again with this little bean on valentines of this year.
We have a really good relationship were we trust each other 100% and we get along so well, we never really argue and I can honestly say he is my best friend.

OMG IF I STILL HAD THE TEXT FOB SENT ME... 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD HIM I MIGHT BE PREGNANT "Who said I don't want kids? Of course I want kids." he was acting like it was okay and everything was good, and how we was going to move in together LOOOL.. shame.
I don't know what he's going court for now, he hardly tells me but I suspect he got caught with drugs again. It's funny how they change their tune.

:dohh: wow and then once you really were pregnant he wanted nothing to do with you or the baby?? What a douche bag!!
Oh dang I think our FOBs need to be best friends- they seem yo have a lot in common.

OMG IF I STILL HAD THE TEXT FOB SENT ME... 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD HIM I MIGHT BE PREGNANT "Who said I don't want kids? Of course I want kids." he was acting like it was okay and everything was good, and how we was going to move in together LOOOL.. shame.
I don't know what he's going court for now, he hardly tells me but I suspect he got caught with drugs again. It's funny how they change their tune.

:dohh: wow and then once you really were pregnant he wanted nothing to do with you or the baby?? What a douche bag!!
Oh dang I think our FOBs need to be best friends- they seem yo have a lot in common.

Oh believe me they do... :friends:

Oh believe me they do... :friends:
hahha I'm seriously starting to second think if I want to be with a man- women treat other women soooo much better!!! :wacko:

My FOB is called Christopher, he's 19. We hadn't been together that long when I got pregnant :blush: but things are amazing and we very rarely argue, and if we do we both apologize and make up right away. He was very unsure about things at first, mostly because of money issues and being unsure of his parenting abilities but he was always supportive and after a day or so he accepted he was gonna be a dad and has been amazing ever since. He's so excited about things now :flower: We live together and share finances etc. so pretty much an adult relationship, even though he's still at uni. He's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him.

My FOB is called Christopher, he's 19. We hadn't been together that long when I got pregnant :blush: but things are amazing and we very rarely argue, and if we do we both apologize and make up right away. He was very unsure about things at first, mostly because of money issues and being unsure of his parenting abilities but he was always supportive and after a day or so he accepted he was gonna be a dad and has been amazing ever since. He's so excited about things now :flower: We live together and share finances etc. so pretty much an adult relationship, even though he's still at uni. He's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Aw im glad you've got someone whos really good with everything :flower:

Me and oh have been married for a year this september, he's 23 and works as a mortgage broker and runs a photography company on the side. :flower: We rent a house together and are saving for a deposit to buy a house together in 3-5 years. we were ttc with Rowan so he was over the mood when I got pregnant. we've been together for 4 years and are wtt our second baby together :) he's been great with Rowan and he's the one that puts him to bed and gets up with him in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->