Your summer outfits!

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Being as we’re having a heatwave in the UK, it’s time to put away the coats and jeans and get our white bits out :lol: I’d love to see what people in places that are hotter wear too!

I’m really struggling in the summer wardrobe department and have about 3 outfits I fall back on! What are you wearing to keep cool?

I’m usually a jeans and long sleeves type person because I do not like my body at all- too many wobbly bits, however, I refuse to combust in the heat any longer and have been getting my wobbly bits out.

Today I’m not at work so I’m wearing stripy shorts with a cami top tucked in, kimono and vans!

Please share your pics/outfits, thought we could all get ideas from each other! And excuse the mum bod :dohh:

image upload

No help here I turn into a vampire when the sun is out, avoid it at all costs:haha: I'm sat here in my pjs patiently waiting for winter to come back:coffee:

Stop apologising for your body ... its lovely! (In a non pervy way &#128516;)

Ive had a little summer dress on today as it was Alices school picnic and its nice and cool...its this one although not from today, and not a very good photo if it either tbf lol. ! I love it cos you can dress it up or down.
I then changed into some loose fitting floral print trousers and vest top for the school play

Attachments

• 20180507_212040.jpg
    20180507_212040.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 32
Leggings and chiffon floaty all black or summery tops. Maxi dresses all black or stripes, plain black t's, some stay cool meshy gym racerback vests with leggings or patterned shorts. Dared to wear a bodycon dress one day. And yes it was all black :haha: gotta love all black very forgiving!!

I just bought loads of summer outfits because I didn’t have anything really. I wear patterned trousers nearly every day. Or knee length dresses. I’ve got a few maxi dresses but they don’t look good because I’m short.

That looks lovely, Lora! You&#8217;re so pretty <3

I&#8217;m also a fan of the patterned trousers! Forgot to take a pic in the mirror (will take one when I&#8217;m home!) but snapped a pic whilst I&#8217;m sat in the park waiting for my DD to wake up! Flowery trousers with sandals (primark specials!) with a black vest tucked in and a cardigan :)

I&#8217;m loving floaty culottes with a t shirt tucked in and sandals. I&#8217;ve bought quite a few pairs from Asda and they were only about £10 each. Either that or a midi dress. I just can&#8217;t get on board with shorts!

I hate my wobbly bits too and there is no way I would be seen in anything short. So for me it is linen shirts and thin chino type trousers or linen trousers. I also wear maxi skirts and dresses.

We all have wobbly bits !! Get em out !!
I hate my abnormal white legs but have been wearing summer dresses , shorts , patterned pants , jumpsuits long and short !

Don’t have any pics as I am looking like a scruff today in my cleaning up clothes that have bleach on lol

Got to love the patterned trousers although my kids ask me why I'm wearing my PJs in the daytime lol

I wish I could wears summer dresses but I have fat thighs that rub when walking :-(

Got to love the patterned trousers although my kids ask me why I'm wearing my PJs in the daytime lol

I wish I could wears summer dresses but I have fat thighs that rub when walking :-(

Chub rub bands/shorts! I also have fat thighs but these things changed my life! Can either get specific ones or just get some cotton cycling shorts from primark! :thumbup:

Chub rub bands/shorts! I also have fat thighs but these things changed my life! Can either get specific ones or just get some cotuton cycling shorts from primark! :thumbup:

I've tried normal cycle shorts but when it's super hot it's so uncomfy and hot with thwt extra layer.

Are chub rub bands an actual brand? X

I also wear summer dresses mostly. That's convy. I ordered a few on ASOS recently. They have great collection for sale now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->