Your thoughts on me

Soontobe

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm new to here and just thought I'd share what im currently up to and I'd just like to get your thoughts on what I'm doing.
About a year ago (June 06 to be exact) I fell pregnant for the first time, I was so excited, all I kept thinking was 'this is it, im beginning my life, i want this so badly' it was so exciting! I even starting receiving gifts at 7 weeks, I was so suprised! Opening gifts that had tiny clothes and shoes in them, it was finally kicking that I was carrying a little person inside me..at 8 weeks I got incrediably ill. I had the worse case of morning sickness that my doctors had seen. I was sick for three days before I was admitted to hospital, I couldn't hold water down by now. I was throwing up with food walking past me. I was on IV fluids just so I was getting something. After three weeks in hospital like this, with next to nothing to eat or drink, they told me that it was slim that the baby would survive through this. I had an U/S and they found that there was no heartbeat. My options were to grow the baby and have a still born child or they would induce a miscarriage. I chose to induce. I couldnt imagine walking around for 9 months having myself grow with my dead child inside of me, I couldnt bare it..
So here I am now a little over a year and a half and trying again. I'm not going to do charts and stuff, I'm just gonna have lots of sex in between periods. After all, last time i tried it took just three weeks to fall! lol amazing i know..
So I was just wondering if I was going about it the right way and just doing it free for all type of thing.. or should i try and plan and stuff? thoughts?
Thanks heaps for reading my story!

Hiya hun, welcome to B'N'B

I am so sorry for your loss

I went free for all after my loss, just do what you feel is right (((hug)))

Hiya .. welcome to B&B.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have tried charting and am currently using a fertility monitor. I think you should do what you are happy with and if you are happy with letting nature take its course then thats what you should do.

Good luck TTC .. fingers crossed for a speedy BFP.

I'm confused tbh I was under the impression without a heartbeat the fetus cannot grow certainly not to full term :wacko: At this stage it would be seen as a miscarriage and the pregnancy will either come away on its own in time or you could have a d&c (sorry).

Sorry to hear of your loss but stuck as to what to say as this option doesn't seem accurate! I think you should go and speak to another consultant!

Good luck x

I'm confused tbh I was under the impression without a heartbeat the fetus cannot grow certainly not to full term :wacko: At this stage it would be seen as a miscarriage and the pregnancy will either come away on its own in time or you could have a d&c (sorry).

Sorry to hear of your loss but stuck as to what to say as this option doesn't seem accurate! I think you should go and speak to another consultant!

Good luck x

All i was told was that I would keep the baby growing if i kept it there, i wasnt given many options at all... was i miss guided?

I've looked it up & still baffled but I would go back and seek some further information regarding your situation :hugs:

Also PM'ed you back :D

I'm freaking out now, questions are going through my head.. did i make the right descision? was the u/s wrong? did the doctor give me limited choices?...
I'm thinking of the what if's now..
:(

Welcome to Baby and bump.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

With TTC again, do what you feel comfortable with. If you only want to just go for it without any charting or techical stuff then go for that option.

Good luck :hugs:

I got crossed wires myself ... I read as you still had those options. Sorry hun but still your origanal options I thought were impossible. You made the right decision.

Good luck TTC again x

Wobbs is right hun, with no heartbeat baby would not have carried on growing
You did the right thing

I know this sounds weird, but it actually feels good for complete strangers to tell me that what I did was the right thing..

(((hugs)))

Thinking of you

TBH what we do, is just DTD between AFs (lol, well, as much as we can with my pathetic body) and the times where I think I'm more fertile (CM etc) make sure we DTD around those times if we can, - that's what worked for us 1st and 2nd time, but MCd both times

I am sorry for your loss. I had a MC and it is hard. I only waited 3mths before trying again and I just went with the flow. This time I am doing alot more to try and conceive.

Good Luck

I though the same as wobbs when reading your post, the baby would not continue to grow and even if it would have done what kind of a dr would let you do that, it would be extremely emotional and hard! You definatly made the right desicion.

and as for TTC I fell pg with Ella unexpectedly, she wasnt planned. So for that reason I am doing the same thing and having a relaxed approach towards it, I am figuring out a rough idea of when I ovulate and aim to BD around that time, but being quite relaxed about it for the time being and see what happens! good luck with TTC XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->