your thoughts please

WeeNat

Reaction score
Hi ladies....im 5dpo today but ive been testing with my opks since o day. The reason I have done this as ive never ever in all this ttc o'd early...so im ruling out possible mistake.
As you can see ff has put cross hairs on my chart....why would I still be getting lines on my tests...is it my pcos??
Thanks in advance xx

(Will add pictures)

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/photostrip-2013-03-19-7_zpsbec22482.jpg

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/photostrip-2013-03-19-9_zpsacc43c16.jpg

The tests on the right are the ones taken after cross hairs x

That's normal - you always have a trace amount of hormone in your system. I've NEVER had an OPK with no test line at all. Yours look like mine :)

Really, thanks for your advice. Ive noticed youve commented on a few posts. So that's kind of you. I still cant beleive ive ovulated so early.

I have some right hip pain today.

Good luck to you x x

Hiya Erin, im not 100% sure that I have o'd as ive been waking a few times through the night with dd, shes unwell.
So its all riding on tomorrows temp...if it goes up then I have o'd...if it goes down then I've not.
Mark was home around "possible" o day, so here is hoping I have.
How are you getting on? xx

Well, I'll keep checkin in on you. Fingers crossed that you have ovulated!
What's up with Lola?

Onto a new and exciting cycle. I go in tomorrow for CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound and get a class on how to give myself the Bravelle injections. This cycle is going to be a fully monitored one with FSH injections and hopefully some Femara. But I'll know more tomorrow

Well, I'll keep checkin in on you. Fingers crossed that you have ovulated!
What's up with Lola?

Onto a new and exciting cycle. I go in tomorrow for CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound and get a class on how to give myself the Bravelle injections. This cycle is going to be a fully monitored one with FSH injections and hopefully some Femara. But I'll know more tomorrow

Thanks huni,
Lola has the flu...nasty bug. High temps, sickness, cough, congestion, off her food, shivers. She hasnt been well since the weekend so im really hoping to see some improvement by the end of the week.

This cycle for you sounds amazing. Ive red good things about bravelle injections with positive results.

I will also check in on you and see how your getting on x

Hiya...got a really dark positive on an opk...so dark it looks nearly black. Hubby is away now until 8th of April. Good thing I can take from this is that im having another short cycle.

I see on your chart u have had bloodwork and ultra scan done yesterday. How did that go?

His timing sucks!!!!! Were you able to BD before he left?
That's true about your cycle, the Met seems to be working wonders for you!

I had my CD 3 BW and US. To check my lining and all of my hormone levels. Everything checked out good. I started Femara yesterday, and go back on Wednesday for another US and BW, then I start my injections...

Wow....briliant. I wish my gynecologist was as good as yours. This is all exciting for you, I bet you feel like some of the stress of trying has been lifted.
I reckon it wont be long before you get your bfp...and about time too!!!!

Mark left last week, last time we bd was cd13 so thats this cycle wasted. I know he should be home next month around o day. Xx

At least if you're ovulating on your own, in a timely manner, that is fabulous! What a change in just two months:)

Yes, this is very true. Looks like this cycle is shorter than last months. Im interested to see how your cycles temps go...hopefully your last cycle hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->