Your thoughts please

babiiblu

2 girls, 1 boy, 4 angels
Reaction score
Ok so this is the deal, I am at cd10, had a fairly light AF that tapered off at cd6. Yesterday and today have had slight brownish discharge....very weird for me. Usually when I'm done, I'm done and good riddance to the :witch: , but this has got me a little confused. I hate when our bodies do things like this to us!!
Your thoughts are much apprecaited!!

i aint sure there but i have had it before sometimes my perod wll last 3 days stop 2 days start again for one, and stop til new cycle begins

Thats kinda the way I'm thinking...just not what I'm used to. I forgot to mention that my BBs a tender too....usually never even when :witch: is here.
I discovered that last night because my dd thinks its funny to pinch my nips when we get out of the shower. I was trying to dry her off and my towel fell down in the process and she just goes "beep beep"! Crazy girl......
ANYWAY.....

Happens to me reasonably often... I think the :witch: enjoys messing with our heads every chance she gets. Maybe give it a few days and see if anything else strange pops up or if things right themselves. I'll bet it is the latter.

Oh I'm sure she is playing mind games....its her favorite thing to do!!

UPDATE.....still spotting and getting ready to go into my fertile time.....dh and I took advantage of the privacy of the shower this am....if you get what i'm saying....and after it was much heavier. I had to put a pad on.
Do you guys think its going to effect this cycle's efforts?? Am I out this go round???? This is so not normal for me.......

hon - I would try calling your doctor and asking his/her advice. If this is not normal for you then I think you should get it checked out :hugs:

I agree w/applegirl, call your doc and she what s/he thinks. It's probably nothing, but doesn't hurt to check.

Welllllll...according to the ept digital it was something..... a :bfp:!!!
Weird right? Gonna go tomorrow for bloods....Dr. doesn't accept hpt results. Hopefully they can enlighten me on whats going on....there's been no cramping no clots passing or anything like that so i'm really hoping it wasn't a MC....I guess we'll see tomorrow!!
Wish me luck!!

WOW!!! Congrats! :happydance: Here's hoping doc says its all good!! Let us know!!

Lots and lots and lots of sticky dust to you!

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->