Your TTC Methods

With my first we were ttc for 10 months after a mmc. I started using opk's towards the end but the month we conceived we'd actually stopped trying!

This one we weren't trying and it was an oops. We were going to start trying in a couple of months and was a bit slack on the contraception front one time. I noticed my ov pain and ewcm 2-3 days later and lo and behold, I got a positive when I tested after my late af.

With my first, I was temping and charting CM, bd every other day leading up to O. On the fourth month of TTC we had a rough month and only dtd once right on O, and I got pregnant. Lol.

For number two, I had no cycle back yet due to breastfeeding, we began ntnp just bd unprotected whenever in the month leading up to his second birthday. I had a BFN days before his birthday, then I tracked CM and my cervix and we continued bd whenever. I had a BFP 3 weeks later.

Now for number three, I'm again in a position of no cycle back yet due to breastfeeding and my daughter just turned two this week (yes, that means it's been way over 5.5 years of no AF! Lol!) and we are again, basically just bd whenever we feel like it while I keep a track of my CM and cervix and do a pregnancy test every few weeks.... Haha.

been bding a lot and hoping for the best for 8 months, now on my 2nd cycle of using the cbfm..... got my fingers crossed !

We haven't started yet, but I'll be taking the same approach as the first time (we have a 3.5 year old daughter). I charted temp and CM and then we aimed to BD as much as possible (assuming we felt like it) during my fertile time. I think last time we did it the day of O, the day before and then three days before. I also used Conceive Plus last time, so will do that again too. Honestly, of all the things I did, charting CM was the most helpful as the month I got pregnant (2nd month trying) I felt really confident, looking at my CM, that I was approaching ovulation. Charting temps also helped we estimate what day is was likely to be (and CM matched up with this). And that worked. Generally though, we were pretty relaxed about it all last time, so hoping to be this time too, though now I'll be working away possibly half the week some weeks, so that's going to be interesting when it come to timing everything!

We're wtt at the end of Oct and we plan to not stress about it.

I want to use preseed just because we used it last time and got pregnant the first month we used it and just have sex every other day from cd8 until cd22 just to make sure we catch the egg as I don't like opks and never notice ovulation signs so don't bother looking.

That's it :)

I have PCOS so my method might not apply to everyone.

At the moment, I take Wellwoman Plus vitamins & Inositiol (B vitamin for PCOS). I track my temp (but get frustrated in annovulatory cycles and stop), use OPKs (even thought they aren't always helpful in PCOS) CM and cervical position. We BD when we feel like it (but I do try and encourage more if I think I'm fertile :winkwink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->