you're all brilliant

Goingmental

Reaction score
you get me through my worst days and put up with me through my stupidity.
thing is i keep thinking i have kids i love to bits from my first marriage to a lets just say a not nice man and i didnt have any trouble concieving them that im aware of, thier dad wasnt remotly interested in fact he was downright mean but after 20yrs i had enough took my kids and told myself we have each other thats all that matters and men were out of the question i was better off alone, i have no idea how my current partner got through to me but he did. so we decided to ttc. ive found the good man who wants to be pregnant with me be happy with me and now karma is being a bitch.
anyway back to the facts(sorry for moaning) 2nd month using cbfm,15 days of high then yesterday low??? i have a clue i might have ov cd13/14 and it just missed my peak. so IF im 11 dpo and im waiting for bfp would the monitor have kept saying high? so ive gone symptom spotting crazy :wacko: and guess what? all i have is the worlds most painful nipples, they're the smallest body part :winkwink: but its all ive got and i never get sore nipples so im taking it as a sign at least until af arrives then ill have a cry and moan at you all then carry on. ive never had close female friends but you all have been amazing and im wishing nothing but good things for everybody, thank you isnt enough :hugs:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
Not sure if I have helped at all but I know what you mean..

If I spouted off to someone some of the crazy stuff I think outside of these forums no one would know what in the hell I was talking about!

Luckily were all on the same ship so we get it... We just get it

I hope you get some good new soon. This is my 2 second month using as well. I am hoping it will be the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->