You've got to laugh really!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I did a test on wednesday and it was a BFN. I was sad all day :(

Now I've tested again just to use the last test. Not exactly a shock, it was another BFN.

I'm not too bothered now!

I just feel that it will happen. I just wanted to say the same to all you girlies. It will happen!

If you get a BFN, don't think of it as 'starting again next month'.
Think of it as one month closer to those two lines!

If the average time it takes to conceive is 12 months, and you've been trying for 6, you're 6 months closer! Only 6 to go, if you've gone 6 months once, you can do it again!

So who's with me?!

What a great attitude i believe thinking like that helps you to get your :bfp:

Keep it up :happydance::happydance:

I want everyone to think positive!

This mood will probably disappear soon, but I like thinking this way!

BFP's all round!

It's easier said that done - I agree it helps to stay positive but me n my partner've been trying for nearly 2 years!!! :(

I'm in I am cd1 of cycle 10! I keep thinking that the average is 12 months so I must be close it crosses my mind at least once a week. SO maybe thats how it works lol. Since starting charting and opks I find it a lot less stressful to cause I know what my body is doing.

Keep up the pma its got to be good for you to hsve such apositive attitude when ttc, good luck x

I try i think like 'months never run out, so there are plenty more' but yeah it is easier said than done somtimes

xxx

Thanks for the good boost of PMA -- not always easy to feel, but something we all probably need to hear every once in a while!! Thanks Kimmer!

Awesome thread! Thanks for uplifting me. Your words of encouragement are right on time! I know that others feel the same!!!:happydance:

i love the pma! im going to try it too!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->