Yucky Icky Dreams!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Okay so last night I had a dream I walked into my kitchen and a female friend (I don't remember who it was) pointed to a wiggling wiry thing coming out of a hole in the ceiling (for some reason there were many holes in the ceiling) and said it was a rat's tail and it came from a dead or dying rat, but the rat was moving, and I was afraid of rats coming down through the ceiling. Then, I noticed under the cabinet, two large grasshoppers, although they looked shiny and sort of jewelled as if their shells were made of pearls, and one was green and one was blue. There was another one in my office. And then, I looked up and saw a spider the size of the bottom of a large mug (or larger) that was orange, brown and beige striped, looking very poisonous and dangerous, standing on the cabinets with it's legs touching two separate cabinet doors (it almost looked like a snake because of how it was coloured). I started crying and pacing and not knowing what to do when I saw the spider, and so did my friend. I don't think I ran or anything. But the spider looked so REAL!

I don't really believe in dream interpretation but was curious and supposedly according to one site if you see a large spider that is confronting you in your dreams, your ascension to fortune will be swift. I hope that's true lol, could really use the money right now! Or, I just need these vivid dreams to stop lol. So creepy crawly!

Anyone else having really vivid and/or weird dreams?

I am having HORRID dreams. My first husband passed away when I was 26. I'm now 37 and remarried. So, ever since the first husband passed away, the nightmares are that he's come back and he can't understand why I can't just go be with him. Or they're dreams where I have to choose one over the other.

Now that we have a baby on the way, it's like 20 times more emotional and horrible. I always choose my current husband but I have this need for my first husband to understand why I'm happy and need to stay. It's hard to get through to him though, because he had a stroke before he passed and so he's always slow to understand. Gah!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->