yucky taste in mouth CONSTANTLY

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Idk if anyone else has had this very odd symptom? After I eat literally ANYTHING it leaves this disgusting, nauseating after taste in my mouth. Even after brushing my teeth. I did my research and learned to mix small amount of baking soda with water and gargle/swish around to bring the pH level back to normal. And it WORKED. :) so if you also have this issue...give it a shot!

its called dysgeusia and i had it at 5 and 6 dpo only, then found out i was pregnant two days later.

Hmm good to know there's a name lol. I've had it since about 4 weeks now :/ daily.

I posted about this a few weeks ago. Glad that I am not the only one. I have had this for 4 weeks now. I eat mints when it gets too bad. Gum makes me sick. Its so annoying. It sometimes makes me not want to eat!

I've been eating mints and chewing gum (gum makes me nauseous too though!) But as soon as I stop eating the mints then I have the taste again :/ baking soda did wonders though! Need to make sure I bring some to work lol :dohh:

You gargle with baking soda? That makes me want to throw up thinking about that. Isn't it gross??

I had this issue with my first pregnancy! Constant weird horrible taste in my mouth! I was having chewing gum a lot to try and help.

It eventually disappeared when I gave birth lol

You gargle with baking soda? That makes me want to throw up thinking about that. Isn't it gross??

Haha I thought the same at first but I put like 1/4 tsp in a cup of water and can *barely* tell it's in there. It's a bit yuck but I prefer it over the nasty taste!

I had this issue with my first pregnancy! Constant weird horrible taste in my mouth! I was having chewing gum a lot to try and help.

It eventually disappeared when I gave birth lol

Thanks for making us feel better, lol. Goes away after pregnancy.....awesome. Heres to 8 more months of this horrible taste :(

Well......things could be a whole lot worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->