Yucky taste in my mouth

Bubble4

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a weird, hard to describe taste in their mouth? It's like I've been to sleep and just woke up too soon out of my sleep. Or like I've got a handful of coppers in my mouth. It's yucky! How can I get rid of it?

OMG I could have written this myself! Was soo bad yesterday and never had it in my previous pregnancies x

Actually a pretty common symptom! Eating or drinking orange flavoured things could help. :)

It reminds me of the taste of blood I know gross but ugh I hate it I have to put a mint in right away!

I had this last pregnancy. Hoping it doesn't come back this time! Chewing mint gum helped tone down the taste.

Yep... had it with each pregnancy. I had to gargle several times a day with salt water to get it to go away.

Yeah I have it to but it just tastes gross, not like metal. Like I need to brush my teeth, but brushing my teeth actually makes it worse.

Every time I eat something I get a horrible taste in my mouth. I have to have chewing gum after to try and get rid of it.

Every time I eat something I get a horrible taste in my mouth. I have to have chewing gum after to try and get rid of it.

I've had this symptom for weeks now , nothing helps make it go away:nope:

Yes mine also comes after I eat. It's like a mouldy taste in the mouth 😂 I hate it so much...and now food tastes weird and I look forward to eating something nice only for it to taste like cardboard 👎

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->