Yuk! the heartburn has landed!

foreverfairy

Reaction score
Ergh ive reached that stage big time! I had awful acid reflux last time i was pregnant.It made me sick constantly and im sure people thought i was a right dirty bugger as i was constantly burping :blush:. Every time i lay down i feel like im going to throw up as i can taste it coming up in my throat..yuk! and its going to get worse yet still as i get bigger!! guess i'll be living on the rennies again till lil man comes out... oh the joys id forgotten about,lol..Still its all worth it in the end. :happydance::baby::happydance:

me too, have you tried the magic that is gaviscon? I have it by the bed and glug it straight from the bottle :blush:

Ugh i've had bad heartburn too its terrible

aah that revolting shit that crawls up your throat i bloody hate it!! i think what i hate the most is that it makes everything taste horrible and ruins my appetite urgh x

me too, have you tried the magic that is gaviscon? I have it by the bed and glug it straight from the bottle :blush:

:haha: i did last time round but i couldnt stand the taste.Do u use the new strawberry one though? whats it like? i tried a few things and found rennies the best as they taste just like chalky peppermints.i also just found that tescos do a cheap own version of them... ALWAYS a bonus:happydance: only relieves it for an hour or so though...Cor look at me having a good old moan about it, imagine what i'll be like as an old lady!:haha:

:haha: i did last time round but i couldnt stand the taste.Do u use the new strawberry one though? whats it like? i tried a few things and found rennies the best as they taste just like chalky peppermints.i also just found that tescos do a cheap own version of them... ALWAYS a bonus:happydance: only relieves it for an hour or so though...Cor look at me having a good old moan about it, imagine what i'll be like as an old lady!:haha:

Old ladies already!

I hate aniseed with a passion but find Gaviscon such a god send I put up with the taste as it's better than the heartburn! I've just got some on prescription too as I use it so much.

Oh yeah i read that they do it on prescription,thats good.I wonder if theyll do rennies on prescrip as i spent so much money on them before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->