Yummy Mummy Bags

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have seen lots of you have got yummy mummy bags. My OH has ordered me one from pink lining. I am now worried I have spent too much money!

Are these bags worth how much they cost??

I have ordered this one but it is not available until the end of October so have time to cancel if I change my mind!

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/62_63_64/products_id/374/

Thanks all

hi hun..

Apart from not liking the cake pattern.. i dont think they look that big. my friend has one.. and she cant fit half the stuff in there... i think they can come in handy.. but are more of a fashion accessorie. xx

It's not something i would personally buy, but if that's what you want, then go for it. xx

Oh I don't know about worth it..but it is GORGEOUS!!!! absolutely LOVELY! and I would LOVE one!!

I realllllllllly want one, but theyre quite pricey, but im very tempted to get one for my birthday as its the day after my due date lol xx

Thanks all. I think I just need convincing that I have done the right thing!

I have told OH that I will have it for my birthday as it is pricey.

I have one and it's a wonder of storage space. I only carry a little saddle bag around for my things anyway and there's easily room for a a few changes of clothes, nappies, your things and bottles if you're needing them along with a few other bits and bats you need like wipes, powder, cream and soothers if you use them.

I think they'd only be a problem for women who normally carry around massive bags for their own things and are trying to get their things in there too.

They're very cute and well made, but if I'm honest you're only paying so much for the brand. Same as anything really. Seems worth it to me, but if you're sacrificing other things to afford it then it's not a great idea... otherwise, I see no harm.

I'm totally jumping on this band wagon!

I love these bags and I was pricing nappie bags last weekend and the Pink Lining ones at John Lewis were in line, price wise, with all of the other bags there. They were the same size and come with many accessories that you need like changing mat and bottle holders etc...

I think they are worth it. I think nappy bags in general are worth it, and why not get a cute one!

I had one for lottie and absolutely loved it, despite looking fab there is so much room and worth every penny in my opinion! :-D

I got my sister and mum to buy mine for my birthday present, its a large bag and will have no probs with nappys, wipes, spare clothes, bottles etc. I say if you like it have it!!!!!!!

I love mine!!!! Granted ive not used it yet, But i cant wait to use it!! I think there is loasd of space.. Its not for my stuff its for babys.. Im not planning on filling it with all my things. dont need much for me bar a spare top incase i get sicked on! hha, But really love mine. And i think theyre very practical and ive seen a few women using them with no problems on the storage front, They are bigger than some bags available out there!!!! And yeah, very average price and size for a decent change bag that will last 2 or so years!!

Hmm well its adorable, but since Im American(and fairly clueless about other countries money) how much does that cost in U.S dollars? Im not quite sure if its too pricy or not. I know I have one picked out for myself that OH is getting me and it's $120.00

I have just sent the link to my hubbie, hoping he will get the hint for my birthday!

Hmm well its adorable, but since Im American(and fairly clueless about other countries money) how much does that cost in U.S dollars? Im not quite sure if its too pricy or not. I know I have one picked out for myself that OH is getting me and it's $120.00

Its around $105

I think the bags are nice still undecided they look more like a fashion item for the mum and not the baby

Love mine!
I've never had a problem fitting everything I need into it,infact its bigger than the Mamas and Papas one I had before and the free Boots one.The changing mat you get with it is lovely and padded for bubs :thumbup: and it looks cute.
And I don't think they're that pricey when I compare the price to what I've spent on some of my other bags.xxxxxx

Thanks all, you have talked me into keeping it :)

Not for me, but if you love it then go for it!

This is ment to be pingus thread, but its totally convinced me to get one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"