Yup, I'm new. Hi!

LittleSpy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Here's the gist of it -- I'm 26 and a newlywed (June 2010). Dh and I have been together for over 4 years. Early in August we had a pregnancy "scare." The scare quickly turned to excitement. And then to disappointment when, after about 3 million negative hpts, TOM finally showed up. I'm under the impression the change in my cycle was a result of my hormones taking a minute to adjust to my new weight (which is down 80 pounds from Sept. 2009). I feel like I'm adjusted back to normal now. In the meantime, dh and I realized we're ready to TTC.
We're currently trying to play it cool with the not really trying, not preventing approach. But I'm highstrung which means I'm not so great with playing it cool. :dohh: So here I am! :laugh2:

I'm looking forward to reading posts here. I feel like talking to women in a similar situation will help calm me down about the process. :flower:

TBH there is no better place to be when TTC. It's an emotional time and we women feel it way more than the men. Good Luck and hope to see you posting pics on the HPT thread soon!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->