Yuppi!!! :)

sweetandsour

Reaction score
I'm so happy to have found this website! Finally I will be able to talk to people who truly understand how it feels to try for a :baby: and especially how it feels to get a :bfn:!!!

I only joined the forum yesterday, I'm TTC for the first time and this is my first month. Although :witch: should have come today, I'm still waiting. I had a test 4 days ago (so impatient!!!!!) and it was a :bfn: I'm still hoping it was wrong, but I can already feel :witch: is coming!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Good luck to all of us!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Welcome - I'm new too! Good luck in conceiving, look forward to hearing how you get on! x

Welcome to the site :) *waves*

My AF came today... I was so hopeful that the pregnancy test was wrong... I was so sad.... :cry: Haven't started trying for long, but it's incredible how badly we get to want it after starting to try... All the signs and changes in your body being observed so closely make you really get into it and it's quite depressing when :witch: comes. I'm sure everyone here knows that.... I hope this cycle will be less lonely having BnB and people to talk to that I know will understand me and not just say: Why are you so desperate? :sad1:

This month it will happen!!! Fingers crossed!!!

:dust:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"