yyc with pcos

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
hi folks, iv been ttc with no luck only to find out iv got pcos, which meens i dont get regular periods, so my doc gave me provera pills to bring it on, so when can i take them, now? tomoro? and when iv finished them will i get a bleed? will that be my period or is it just a break tru bleed that i should waid till i get a propler flow, i only ask because iv also got clomid and iv to take that on the second day of my period.. please help.. and loads of baby dust to u all x:flower:

I'm not sure but your doctor should have told you when he prescribed them, maybe best to give them a call and ask. best of luck x

I haven't taken provera to induce a period but from what I've read on her I think it goes like this...if it's been a long time since you've had AF and you don't know when it's coming, take the provera for 10 days, then stop. I believe AF should arrive within 10 days. And yes you should wait until it's full flow (assuming you normally have a full flow). But I believe the provera will make you have full flow. You should take the clomid on the days your doctor told you but don't worry too much about it because you can start taking it up to day 5. If you can I would double check with your doctor though.

tanx girls, im now on my second last day of provera so fingers x i get af soon, so looking forword to starting the clomid, when finished taking clomid, when would u recomend start taking opk:flower:

il probly start day 4 or 5, just to be sure :) :) its stressfull work trying to make a baby, id envy others who concieve so easly.. lots of baby dust ur way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->