yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i was only thinking earlier that its nearly c******** time (cant say the C word til the 1st of Dec cos it wakes santa up too early!)

i'm so excited! i want to get my music playing and sing carols round the piano!!

cant wait to wake up and see my little princess on xmas day and give her a big cuddle and presents and then go round to my mum's for a xmas dinner!!

and that reminds me, i bought 2 mini xmas puds for me and OH earlier!!!!

way excited!!

so come on, whats your fave things bout xmas???

Oooooooo!!!:happydance:

I was doing a bit of the C******** shopping today funnily enough!

I never knew about the waking Santa earlyglad you told me!

Emmaxx

My favorite thing about Christmas is the entire spirit that it gives people - happiness, giving, etc.

And, playing Santa to my kids and watching their faces when they look at the presents under the tree on Christmas morning.

EVERYTHING!!!! :wohoo: i love the smell of when x-mas is coming, nice crisp cold air . Wierd i know but i can just feel it :lol: and the carols going on in shops , im here skipping along grinning away :rofl:

Fetching the real c******** tree from the farm !!! And a HUGE glass of wine as we decorate it !!!

i just love everything about christmas and am so looking forward to it this year. Didnt enjoy it at all last year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"