Zero Morphology leads to IVF????

Heather11

Reaction score
After my husband's SA we were told the results included zero morphology and that our chances of conceiving naturally are pretty limited. He is going to repeat his SA, but we were told that usually when the morphology is that low even a repeat isn't likely to show much improvement. I am at a loss for words and feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. We have to go see a RE to discuss IVF. I know it is ridiculous expensive and I doubt we can afford that....I am completely at a loss......any advice from the veteran's in this forum??

I'm sorry hun! Big hugs to you! Don't give up. Is DH taking any vitamins? My DH had a vasectomy reversal and his SA showed low everything. I put him on fertility blend, multivitamins and vitamin E. His morphology went from 4% to 20% within 4 months. I was also told that in order to have IVF we needed morphology because that's what fertilizes the eggs. Good luck to you don't give up yet!

I'm sorry hun! Big hugs to you! Don't give up. Is DH taking any vitamins? My DH had a vasectomy reversal and his SA showed low everything. I put him on fertility blend, multivitamins and vitamin E. His morphology went from 4% to 20% within 4 months. I was also told that in order to have IVF we needed morphology because that's what fertilizes the eggs. Good luck to you don't give up yet!

It just all seems so hopeless....he takes multi vitamins but nothing else....been trying to do research, but everything is conflicting...

Hi my OH had 1% morphology so we were told ICSI as they inject the sperm directly into the egg but when it came to the day his sample was great but they still went ahead with the ICSI I heard that it can improve ivf chances by 5% so I wouldn't worry and like the girls say it CAN be improved give him loose boxer shorts instead ov tight ones make sure he is drinking lots of water and taking dad to be vitamins
Good luck

Hi my OH had 1% morphology so we were told ICSI as they inject the sperm directly into the egg but when it came to the day his sample was great but they still went ahead with the ICSI I heard that it can improve ivf chances by 5% so I wouldn't worry and like the girls say it CAN be improved give him loose boxer shorts instead ov tight ones make sure he is drinking lots of water and taking dad to be vitamins
Good luck

Thanks!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"