Zero sperm count

Mrshopful

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is the first time writing in this chat.

I'm looking for someone to talk to who is going through the same as my husband and I.

We have been ttc our first for 13 months now. At the begining of the month we found out my husbands SA had zero sperm in it. He needs to do another sample in 2 months time.

Has anyone had this and then conceived naturally after any medication?

Or has the cause been due to any supplements? I ask because my husband does bodybuilding and some supplements can cause low sperm but not sure about zero sperm.

Any help would be great, thanks and good luck to everyone xx

hey I'm sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with count. My DH and I started using Fertilaid for men about 2 months ago. His count at first was 2mil and now we are up to 19.5 (still not great but getting better). I also have him taking vitamin c. I have heard of some supplements that have lowered sperm counts also excessive working out can drop counts also. My DH works construction so I couldn't get him to stop working out lol but I did have him stop his supplements.

Good luck hun! I hope that count comes up!

Hey thanks for your reply. Iv got him taking wellman for about two weeks now, also found out he was taking prohormones so maybe that's the reason but we have to see.
I'm glad your guys count is rising, fx it continues to!

If you've heard of gold apple stem cell, give it a try. It contains Apple Stemcell, Ashwagandha extract and Ginseng. It is suppose to regenerate cells and the gold version has been proven to increase sperm mortility and sperm count. We took it for 1 week and we got pregnant! The effect it has on DH stamina is amazing.

Google biogold apple stem cell and see if you can get it there.

Just want to update you guys. I got a bfp today husband has been on fertilaid so his count must have gone up :) good luck!

We have azoospermia support group on here. Let me find the post.

Dealing with azoospermia is the title. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/376424-dealing-azoospermia-666.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->