Zero symptoms. Kinda worried.

PrettyInInk42

Mother of 3
Reaction score
So, I haven't had any noticeable symptoms in the last couple days.

I didn't really have many symptoms to begin with. No vomiting, minimal nausea and food aversions, a little bit of acid reflux, a handful of headaches, and some uterine cramping here and there, and zero bleeding or spotting. Pretty much things have seemed pretty normal for me.

I'm so worried about MC. My hcg level a couple weeks ago was 161409, and the heartbeat was 157bmp. At a Dr. appt last week, my Dr. felt my abdomen and said I definitely felt pregnant, but now I'm just waiting on Jan 7 for my next U/S.

One friend told me some women are just lucky and their bodies handle pregnancy really well. Another said "The placenta starts to take over looking after baby around 9 to 12 weeks so you're likely to feel a dip in symptoms, cause your body isn't going batshit about making all the hormones etc".

I ordered a doppler cuz I'm crazy, but that won't be here for a couple days. Any words of wisdom or success stories?

(Sorry for the long post)

I barely had any symptoms with my son. I found his heartbeat with an eBay Doppler at 9+2 and I used it probably every day for the next couple of months after that. So you're definitely not crazy for ordering a Doppler - partly because it's reassuring but also because it's just lovely to hear your baby, especially when you can't feel them yet. It's great that the baby had a good heartbeat and everything feels right - and your scan is only about a week away. Pregnancy is a long and worrying wait! But imo, there's basically nothing enjoyable at all about the first tri as it is pure worry, after that you will still worry but you will also feel more excited, and you'll be able to feel your baby and see your bump.

I barely had any symptoms with my son. I found his heartbeat with an eBay Doppler at 9+2 and I used it probably every day for the next couple of months after that. So you're definitely not crazy for ordering a Doppler - partly because it's reassuring but also because it's just lovely to hear your baby, especially when you can't feel them yet. It's great that the baby had a good heartbeat and everything feels right - and your scan is only about a week away. Pregnancy is a long and worrying wait! But imo, there's basically nothing enjoyable at all about the first tri as it is pure worry, after that you will still worry but you will also feel more excited, and you'll be able to feel your baby and see your bump.

Ya, I agree about the first trimester sucking. I just wanna hurry up and get into the next trimester.

Don't worry too much. I had a great pregnancy with my son with minimal symptoms and he's a very healthy and happy two-year-old

I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy, no heartburn, no food aversions or cravings, no sickness just a big bump sticking out and some SPD at the last few weeks, he was 9lb and as healthy as a horse!

paying for it now though ,on my third and every symptom in the book and some that aint are coming into play lol

This is my first pregnancy and I am having very few symptoms as well!!

I believe I am about 8 weeks. There is some confusion about my last period but I have my first ultrasound on January 12th!! I had a BFP test on December 23rd and again December 26th.

The symptoms I am having are cramping, headaches, and very sore breasts. My appetite is about the same. I am tired but I wouldn't say exhausted. I am a teacher and I honestly always feel tired...lol

A symptom I am having is being freezing cold all the time. I read this has to do with your uterus getting bigger and blood is flowing there. I am pretty slender and a redhead so it is possible I am dealing with some anemia.

I am praying I do not encounter nausea or vomiting.

I am sure everything is fine. Sometimes symptoms are psychosomatic, especially nausea and vomiting. :thumbup:

Omg i am freezing all tue time too recently. I hope this is true!
Im currently 9 +1 and my boobs are no longer sore at all. Im so worried and i did read about loss of symptoms around this time due to placenta taking over but doesn't stop you worrying, does it.

Being freezing cold is always my first symptom!! last pregnancy and this one. I'm having some nausea sort of all day long that gets better when I eat. But no vomiting thank god. I'm 8 weeks today!

I remember being pretty worried at about 11 weeks with my first, I had had some pretty unpleasant symptoms, but then they just stopped and I suddenly didn't feel pregnant any more. It was an anxious wait until my scan and until I finally started feeling movements.

With my second my symptoms were worse and I started feeling movements before they stopped so at least I was a bit less worried.

This time my symptoms have been much milder throughout, I haven't really 'felt pregnant' at all, but I found the heartbeat on a doppler at 9+1 so that has helped.

Like you said, the placenta is taking over so it's normal for symtoms to stop/improve :) But it's so hard not to worry.

A warning about the doppler. With some of my pregnancies, I wasn't able to find the baby until second trimester using it because the babies sat so low in my pelvis. I was able to find them at 14 weeks when my uterus started moving up.

But I've also had zero symptoms through the first trimester of two of my pregnancies. The pregnancies were perfect, and the babies are now a 2-year-old and a 10-month-old! It's okay! It's scary because we are made to think that we have to have symptoms in order to have healthy babies, but it's certainly not true. Your chances of having a healthy baby are very, very, very good. 98% actually. 99% once you hit 12 weeks!

I have no symptoms.. infact from your list you have a ton compared to me lol...my boobs hurt on and off not even all the time.. I have the Sonoline B doppler and have a 168 heartbeat, 8 weeks 2 days.. So im clearly still pregnant but I have nothing to tell me I am otherwise..lol not even urinating more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->