• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Zero symptoms...?

MacNYellow

Reaction score
I'm starting to get a bit worried. I have had ZERO symptoms in the last week. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. No nausea, no sore boobs, no tiredness... nothing. I had all those things from 4 weeks to almost 8 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this at all? Should I be calling my Dr? Maybe I'm just lucky but I think I'd rather have some kind of reminder... :winkwink:

I'm 8 weeks along and I would be THRILLED if my nausea would go away next week!!!

I would definitely tell your doctor, just to see what they say, but I'm sure everything is fine!

Normal! I'm on my third pregnancy and had my symptoms disappear and sometimes come back again once I thought they were gone, with both of my kids. It is scary, but it's normal. Your body adjusts to the hormones and reacts better to the changes. Then when the hormones go through another drastic change, as they do throughout the pregnancy, you may or may not have these symptoms come back. With my second baby, I had NO symptoms throughout most of the pregnancy. It scared me, but I had to keep in mind how my symptoms would come and go with my first baby. :)

I know how worrying this can be especially if you've not had a scan yet. with #1 I hardly had any symptoms and couldn't quite believe I as pregnant until I had my scan - I thought they were going to tell me I was making it up!

If you're concerned have a chat with your midwife - you know your own body best - however, based on my experience you're probably fine. Strange isn't it - we worry when we have symptoms but then worry when we don't get them too!

Haha, I know... I'd probably be complaining I was too sick or tired if I was and wishing I had no symptoms :) I had a scan at 7 weeks and it had a strong heartbeat. My next one is at 12 weeks so I still have 3 weeks to go. One of my best friends is about a month further along and she's been complaining about all kinds of symptoms from the beginning, so I think that's a large part of why I'm worrying :)

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I was SOOOO sick with my other 2 pregnancies...24/7 for 5 months...this one...not yet. Although I'm still early. Some days I'm not as tired, and zero nausea etc. It worries me, even though this will be my 3rd baby! I won't have a scan until the end of november. However, I try to remind myself that every pregnancy is different, and symptoms come and go.

I'm the exact same way you are! I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow as well and I did feel sick until a few days ago. Now I feel a little queezy but only once in a while. My boobs still hurt but, I'm actually sad that I'm not sick anymore because I feel like something is wrong. I haven't had a scan yet, and I might not get one until 20 weeks! I have an appointment next week though, so I'm hoping maybe they'll try to listen for the heartbeat!

I'm starting to get a bit worried. I have had ZERO symptoms in the last week. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. No nausea, no sore boobs, no tiredness... nothing. I had all those things from 4 weeks to almost 8 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this at all? Should I be calling my Dr? Maybe I'm just lucky but I think I'd rather have some kind of reminder... :winkwink:

I have the same thing happen to me sometimes... Like every few days! I will feel sick/sore boobs/crampy/dizzy/etc... next day for like 2-3 days NOTHING. So I panic because I had a MMC with my first and 2nd. I just ordered a doppler that should hopefully be here within the week to calm my fears when symptoms vanish. From what I have read, it is normal. Also, I have noticed that the time of day I have symptoms has changed. It used to be every night I would get sore boobs and nausea... now it is right when I wake up pretty bad, then goes away abruptly. The moment I complain about it or do something else, it goes away and gets me all worried lol. I know the feeling of wanting some kind of reminder. Some people are very sensitive to hcg. I have a friend that vomits no matter what... (several MC's, blighted ovum, healthy baby) and she just vomits and feels really crappy all the time with any level of hcg in her system. I sort of have a theory... do you have a strong stomach? Like do you throw up often or do you get sick from eating certain kinds of foods? I have a very very strong stomach and the most I have felt is hungover (bad some days, completely gone the next) and I wonder if it is because my stomach can handle a lot? Maybe that is how your tummy is too! Anyways, try not to freak yourself out... I know that it is very hard not to. Big hugs! :hugs:

I don't really get any pregnancy symptoms at all. This is my second pregnancy where I wouldn't know I was pregnant except for the BFPs! It doesn't really worry me, I just consider myself lucky to feel so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"