Zero symptoms??

Wish2BMom

Reaction score
I don't even know why I'm posting this now b/c all will be answered tomorrow, but....figured I'd see who else is out there that is either now expecting and had the same thing OR is in the TWW and experiencing the same!

Usually I have many 'symptoms', that clearly have been PMS since I'm not yet preggo. Sore BBs, backache, face breakout, bloating, some cramps, some headaches - all the usual, give or take more or less some months vs others.
This month, I have had nothing. I mean, a little bloated but even that doesn't feel crazy. The strangest part are the completely fine bbs. They at least hurt a little bit!

I'm around 10dpo today, which is good for me b/c I have an average of a 9 day LP (I know, short). So I'm fully expecting AF tomorrow. I say 'around' b/c I stopped temping this month and didn't do OPKs b/c I tend to OBSESS, so I had to control myself. But I had my typical ewcm on 5/16 and 5/17 so I O'ed then. I temped this morning just to see where I was and my temp is still over what would be my coverline, so that's good. Though it's not crazy high, so maybe that's a pre-AF sign.

I guess I'm not looking for you to tell me if I'm preg, but more if anyone has any similar experiences and what was your outcome? or if you're in this same place right now - let me know I'm not weird and alone! :) (well, weird is ok, but I know there are more of you out there! :flower:)

thanks ladies!

I'm on the same boat as you. Absolutely no symptoms, especially no sore bbs, which is odd for me. My bbs hurt every cycle at 1dpo until af is due and I'm 9dpo today and they don't hurt at all!!!! So weird.

same here no sore bbs, just crampy and backache but i get that a week before af, which is due next week.

thanks for posting ladies - I hope this doesn't discourage you but as expected, AF showed right on time this morning.

I hope no symptoms means something way better for you!!!
dust and luck!

thanks for posting ladies - I hope this doesn't discourage you but as expected, AF showed right on time this morning.

dust and luck!

oh no im sorry :(

dust and luck!

sorry hun!!! =(

thanks girls! let me know how you turn out!

I had zero PMS symptoms in the days leading up to my positive test. Usually I have a backache and get very crabby around 3 days before AF.
I would definitely say that no symptoms was an early pregnancy symptom for me.

Good luck to all of you in the 2ww!

thanks dark_star and congratulations! ill be testing...again...tomorrow morning lol ill be 10dpo then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->