Zero Symptoms?

Hollynesss

Mommy!
Reaction score
Hello! I am 3 weeks, 6days, and I have had ZERO symptoms so far. I've had a little bit of pinching/pulling in my lower abdomen, and some ringing of the ears, but none of the typical symptoms. My breasts don't hurt, no increased appetite, no nausea. Is this normal?

Very normal. I didn't get hit with symptoms until 6 weeks with all of my kids. I was more tired before that but nothing else. Enjoy the symptomless days! :)

I'm 5 weeks 6 days. zero symptoms.

I hate it. But yeah... even for where I'm at, I think it's often very normal

Oh yeah... Wait till 6 weeks then the fun begins lol. You're wayyy early many ppl don't even know they are pregnant yet xx

Yep completely normal! Last one I didn't get anything until 6 or 7 weeks. This one started not long after conception. Varies quite a lot! My friend got no sickness at all, lucky monkey!!

I would also add that's it's normal not to have any symptoms throughout your pregnancy which people forget!

With dd I never had anything at any point and with ds who I lost at nearly 22 weeks I never had anything. I've found out I'm pregnant again now (approx 5 weeks) and again nothing.

Please don't worry if you're feeling ok, be glad! Xxx

Hi Hollyness,

I am in the same boat. It's nerve wrecking because I had symptoms really early with my son and I've had some symptoms but not the same ones at all, except for fatigue so I feel very cautious about this pregnancy. I think all pregnancies are different.

Best of luck to you!

I am 5 months and have zero symptoms from the start. No sickness, no food craving or aversions, no boob pain, nothing. Everyone just tells me to enjoy. So you should too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"