zip wire! (to ladies who had a c-section)

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Do you think I would be OK to do a zip wire 4 months after a c-section?

Basically OH and I are doing a tour of wembley stadium on 1st September. I got it him for his birthday. There is the option of taking a zip wire over the pitch which OH really wants to do. This is usually the type of thing I'd jump at doing but I'm just not sure I should? If one of us doesn't do it we'll need to go in separate tour groups which I don't want. So I have bookedus both on it.

I just wondered if anyone has ever done a zip wire? How strenuous is it? I

I healed very well from my c-section, had barely any pain and no issues with the incision x

i would go with his group signed up for it then ask the professionals there. they may not let you do it or they may say you are fine. Alternatively you can ask your doctor however if you feel you have healed well i can't really see q problem as its not like strenuous exercise you will be in some kind of harness won't you so that should support you.

i would go with his group signed up for it then ask the professionals there. they may not let you do it or they may say you are fine. Alternatively you can ask your doctor however if you feel you have healed well i can't really see q problem as its not like strenuous exercise you will be in some kind of harness won't you so that should support you.

Yes I may well ask my doctor first. Will be a harness of some kind yes but just worried of the harness pulling on tummy if it's around that area. I guess they just won't let me do it if they think it's risky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->