Zomba fitness

Kelz22

Reaction score
Does anyone do zomba fitness classes?I was thinking of giving it ago but not sure.xxx

I don't, but a girl on my FB does zumba classes, and judging by her status' she loves it. I went to school with her and she was always 'big', but she is even bigger now and goes to these classes to lose weight (she has tried all sorts. She was doing aqua-aerobics when we were in school). She says it's really fun, but tiring! :thumbup:
Give it a go. The worst that can happen is you wont enjoy it, but then you just don't go again :flower: x

I do Zumba every Monday it is fab we gave a good laugh while getting a workout I hate aerobics this much different. x

i have just started zumba 2 weeks ago and its fab, but very tiring and you get very hot, but its great fun and i love it!!!! give it a go!!

I did my first class tonight & cant believe I didnt do it before now x
I love it x It doesnt get boring because your doing something different all the time, salsa, samba, line dancing, rock & roll & you really work up a sweat x
We did 45 minutes & it really does go quick x

Thanks girls :) Think I might give it ago.xxx

Haha sorry I missread the tittle for a split second as Zombi fitness and had to look twice.
Now I cant get this out of my head :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb4aukGlXYo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"